By top dog! - 11/10/2011 20:05 - Australia

Today, I was threatened with suspension from school because of my nose piercing. I had to explain that it's actually a pimple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 472
You deserved it 2 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cdh531 0

I'm assuming you go to private school.

Suspended for a nose peircing that doesn't have a ring in it? Strict much?

Comments

your school sucks:/ and people she said pimple not acne you can have one small pimple she didn't say it was acne so I don't think the op would need proactive just saying.

cptmorgan6 8

Simple solution. Get more acne all over your face so it blends in. But then again, it can't be that good of a school if people are mistaking a pimple for a nose ring.

yamatelle 19

Aww did that leave you forever scarred? Well, be proactive about zit and use Neutrogena.

every1luvsboners 11

Keep letting it grow out so you can fulfill your life long dream of becoming a circus clown. And you save a couple bucks because you don't have to buy one of those fake red nose thingys.

MichellinMan 20

WAIT! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT'S OP'S LIFE LONG DREAM?!

Oh my god that's sucks!!! OP I'm sorry :( some ProActiv will do the trick!! That must've been embarrassing.

FYLDeep 25

Sure nose piercings look bad, but I still believe people should be able to look however they want. I guess this school is run by people with huge sticks up their asses.