By DanteWest1000 - 03/04/2012 04:43 - United States - Papillion

Spicy
Today, I was texting my girlfriend about cross dressing and I said, "It would be hard for me to conceal my weapon." She instantly replied, "Not really, it's like finding a needle in a haystack, you'll be alright." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 991
You deserved it 7 640

Same thing different taste

Comments

I thought we all agreed that we weren't going to do that anymore. Rebel! :)

olpally 32

He's a noob... Give him a break and I doubt op had sex with a needle dick... Lol

Fish for a compliment, and you might be disappointed.

Maybe I should start mailing ideas to the fortune cookie makers.

I had a fortune cookie tell me to improve my exercise routine. They said that... In a ******* cookie.

Birdie_Sage 0

He got a huge ego~ such a huge eeeegggooo~ yea~~ Cross dressing for guys is terrible! They look like Frankenstein with a dress...

I think some guys can really look good in crossdressing. It works best if they're slim, long-limbed, and delicately-featured. And if it's done in a fairly realistic style, rather than 'Pantomime Dame'.

AVENGER412 8

Not all cross dressers look like Frankenstein, only the ones who are doing it wrong. With the good ones you would never tell the difference.

MerrikBarbarian 9

I've met cross dressers who look better then me- and I'm female o-o

I wonder why so many people think it's funny to insult their partner's size...even if it is small or loose or whatever, still....that's just mean.

Well, carrying a pistol or sabre can sometimes ruin the effect of the pretty dress, but you don't want to go unprepared if someone challenges you to a duel, do you?

Even a toothpic can be considered a weapon. Um, no offense implied or intended to the OP. :)

This reminds me of the Chuck Norris joke: "Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants. "

Sucks to be you. At least she told the truth

That is why you don't set yourself up when your girlfriend is smarter than you.

Post has absolutely nothing to do with her being smarter

Well, listen here Needledick...........sorry, but that was out there ripe and ready to pick. Number one, you deserved her comments for announcing that you feel you have a "weapon". I'm not saying you don't, but saying you have a big **** is like saying that you are funny, most people who think they are funny, really aren't. Get the picture? Number two, no witty comeback, no stabbing rejoinder? Something like, "Well maybe if your haystack didn't have a passing lane, you might feel differently about my weapon." Fight fire with fire!

I'm sorry my post caused you trouble I didn't mean to burst your bubble With my next post each line I will try to rhyme So I can... So it will... oh **** it...