By changeddaily - 20/03/2011 04:52 - Australia

Today, I was telling my friend how lonely I am on Skype. He responded by deleting me as a friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 460
You deserved it 11 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've found that people who act or have depression or are lonely tend to exacerbate the problem by bringing the topics up in normal conversation. It just bums everyone out.

Comments

Stop complaining about it online and go make friends. YDI

stfu idiot. just because someone can use the technology of the 21st century properly and you're still trying to learn to wipe your ass does not give you the right to troll.

scottymbev 0

il ad u as a friend scott began :)

I've found that people who act or have depression or are lonely tend to exacerbate the problem by bringing the topics up in normal conversation. It just bums everyone out.

That's because those people are so desperately searching for attention, for someone who listens to their problems and tells them everyting is going to be alright. The main problem is that their friends get tired listening to it, and start to avoid the depressed one, who gets even more depressed then.

Seriously? Ok all you have to do is this: step 1- turn off your computer step 2- call a friend step 3- go somewhere fun step 4- enjoy life with other people (face to face- NOT face-to-screen-to-face)

laurbear12 3

how does he/she accomplish step 2 without when they have no friends? lol

ShadyFTW1 0

An Aussie? That's hot. Gimme your username I'll add you :)

sweetiffany 0

Maybe because nobody wants to hear about all your problems... That's why it's called YOUR problems. In all seriousness, sorry you're lonely.

People who whine about being lonely online come off as attention-seeking, and it's annoying as heck.