By Anonymous - 13/09/2010 22:24 - United States

Today, I was telling my friend about how my boyfriend never does anything nice for me. Confused, she replied, "That's odd, he's always doing nice things for me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 195
You deserved it 4 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I get the feeling your friend isn't actually confused, but is trying to *nicely* point out that your boyfriend IS nice, and you're just ungrateful. This isn't really an FML except for the part where the OP is confused and spoiled.

Comments

mackmillydilly 0

This might be a warning flag OP.. lol

Clearly your friend is better in bed than you lol

SunshineBoy21 0

Not necessarily, maybe he likes the other one more for other reasons. It's not always about how good a women is in bed. I'm guessing that your first girlfriend broke up with you because your selfishness. Luckily, you managed to have your own family. ☆*:.(≧#①⑧≦).:*☆

And the award for the biggest punchline assassin goes to…

h2opoloplaya 0

I don't think this is so bad. she could just be saying that he is nice to her not in a bad way

Practice more, bitch less. and make lots of sandwiches.

YDI for having a crappy boyfriend. YDI for confusing your friend. YDI for driving him into her arms. YDI for being a spoiled whiner.

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

*Puts head down* Damn! I was hoping you were my old buddy. *Pushes you off a ledge* Wait, you can't die when you're already dead, can you?

It's the real me. The zookeepers released me back into the wild, so I get interweb cyberaccess a lot less than I used to. Crap, no more litanies of YDIs from me. THAT'S why I was banned. Oh well. Back to the drawing board for a new schtick.

SERIOUSLY, daaaang, trollz, it's been a while! Though honestly I was glad you got banned for that shit, but strangely enough it's good to see you again. You've never met me.

FFML_314 11

I'm not thinking he wants to meet you.

Anyone who was glad I got banned can suck my 5-foot giraffe dong. Including myself, since I can reach!

FFML_314 11

What about the people that weren't glad you were banned? Can we watch?

I find it funny how there are "famous" people that everyone knows on here. For example, I know who FFML and trollz are.

FFML_314 11

You said it, not me. :P I'm not "famous" I just comment a lot.

FFML_314 11

iicaptain, my love for you is endless! You can have my autograph AND a kiss.

FFML_314 11

110-- I'll pass, I guess you're just too tall :/ But you can go right ahead, if you want. I'll leave that up to you.

I've missed you Trollz4dalulz!!!! I was so sad when your giant self got banned :[ I love you :] welcome back!

maybe!!!!!! the friend is the sibling if the boyfriend? you never know. however, if not then your stupid.

Ariasmake_1 0

>:( bite him. Get your friend to help u get gifts from him then.