By adalia - 19/07/2009 17:11 - United Kingdom

Today, I was telling my dad about plans to go out late for a few drinks next week. My dad started his usual "YOU COULD GET RAPED!" lecture, before my brother sprang to my defence, "It's not like she's what they're after, is she?" Apparently, rapists are out of my league. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 223
You deserved it 4 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dawnie1001 0

Rape is not about sexual gratification, but power and degradation. Attractiveness has nothing to do with it.

At least your brother stood up for you?

Comments

dspadres 0

So what you're saying is you want to get raped? I think you should consider yourself lucky that something like that hasn't happened to you.

She isn't saying that she wants to get raped, she's saying that rapists are low scum bags who take advantage of other people. Now, if even a low scum bag doesn't find her appealing, who does? It's more of not a situation type of thing than an attractive type of thing, is she not appealing enough for a low scum bag? Better yet, is she not appealing enough for a homeless man?

Wrong, rapists dont care what their victims look like. They just want power. And anyone's bro would say that. Dont take it personally cuz it isnt true.

Yes and spousal abuse is for people who are really just wusses while forks were manufactured with the intent to make people fat. Surely you see the flaw in this train of reasoning? *Any* occurrence of physical or mental encroachment is a variant of the human need/compulsion to dominate or control.

thelonelylurker 0

FYL because you won't get raped? Hmm...

so the OP is good enough for incest lmao

heyyou1203 0

your volunteering to get raped in and of itself means you're willing and thus it's not rape..... unless you were volunteering to be the rapist, in which case i hope your balls shrivel up and fall off while you're being someone's bitch in prison.

Don't worry, anyone's brother would say that. Whatever he says don't take it personally, trust me, I have a brother.

fxdxhk90 0

Are you actually saying that you would like someone to rape you? How low is your self esteem?

Alcohol is probably the only way you are going to get any sexual attention, whether it be from rapists or any other male.

sashafierce123 0

You guys, chill out, she's not saying she wants to be raped, she's just saying that its an FML because her brother is insinuating she's even out scum bag rapists leagues. Idk it makes sense when I read it.