By joe - 23/06/2013 23:36 - United States - Easton

Today, I was teasing my 6-year-old sister about having a boyfriend. I asked her, "Did he take his shirt off?" She promptly said no. A few minutes later, she said, "But he did take his pants off." I then asked why. She said, "To show me his penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 684
You deserved it 8 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think he meant to do it in a sexual manner... their young children... it's curiosity..

I didn't even know boys had different part than me when I was 6. Wow.

Comments

fishstick557 14

What has this world come to..

This isn't a new thing. It's human nature.

Kids...they grow up so fast nowadays.

I'm not even allowed to date until Im 16 , wow six year old has more game than i do!

LookAttMyyLifee 12

You need to have a serious conversation with the boys parents &' your own. &' the boys 6 , what could he possibly have down there ?

LookAttMyyLifee 12

Yeah , but it cant be as big as your mouth .

Hasn't everyone seen a dick at 6? I TOTALLY did.

Mads_1234 28

My preschool made us leave the door open to the bathroom in case something happened.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. I did see a dick once, but it was my fault for opening the bathroom door when guys were taking a piss. When I was 8, curiosity sunk in and I watched ****. I've honestly seen more dicks than I can count, and I'm still a virgin. I'll agree with everyone else in the comment section; we're growing up in a sexualized society and children learn things too early in life.

LookAttMyyLifee 12

You need to have a serious conversation with the boys parents &' your own.

Have a conversation with your parents about what your 6 year old daughter saw "playing house"? Because thats what you typed.

The little girl is Op's sister. They have the same parents.. >.

That's ridiculous! That boy needs to get his mom to buy him some underwear with pee hole! That way, he won't have to take his pants all the way off to show his girlfriend his penis! I mean seriously! What a hassle!

websphere69 27

I can remember playing doctor with a girl from upstairs in the apt Bldg I lived in as a small child, probably 6 or younger, and showing each other our bodies..... What did we know back then.... lol

nnnope 26

I smell a new episode of Dr. Phil

This is exactly why I am questioning whether I even want kids anymore. I don't want my kids growing up in a world full of sex crazed freaks and materialistic plastic dolls! >.

I don't think they were "sex crazed freaks. " They were curious children. Calm down.

Besides, the only way kids are gonna turn out that way is if you don't raise them right.

@31 - I'm glad you don't want a kid now. From your comment, I can only assume you'd raise a serial killer.

Get off your goddamned high horse. You never played "doctor" when you were little? It's simple curiosity. Don't pervert it.

BreynHope 11

In my human sexuality class I took a few years ago, we learned that young children have their own sexuality and curiosity. Although, it may sound disturbing, it is natural and it's not coming from a perverted way. I'm sure they didn't even realize that it is 'wrong'.