By yupppp - 08/08/2011 18:12 - United States

Today, I was talking with my mom about getting my school photos retouched. I believe her exact words were, "They'll take one look at you, and charge me triple." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 165
You deserved it 3 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom sure is sweet. Upside: those are half her genes.

How much "retouching" does she think you need?

Comments

RabidBunny 10

My mother and your mother are very much alike. The sad part is that in my case she is right. It's ok though, I'm sure your photo will turn out great.

je_suis_fml 11

you're beautiful...don't believe the hype :)

Yeah, uh I'm fairly new here and I keep seeing you send comments begging for attention and compliments. Is this normal, or are you just a troll looking for sympathy?

kcircuses2 4

14-you're a ******* creepy dude

Scuba___Steve 0

Wow. Don't go on FML, where people go to have a laugh at other's fails, to fish for compliments and sympathy. That is single-handedly one of the dumbest moves I think I've ever seen made. Go make a Facebook and post, "I hate my life." You'll get more people to feel sorry for you there.

YDI for having an outward appearance unapproving by today's society, deserving of a blunt label such as "less appealing than the average woman." Short version: grl, u ugly!

wow what a jackass. I'm sure you look great OP

editing of the photo.. making OPs face more attractive persay. At least that's what I think it is.

mynameis1339 0

Retouch is another way of saying removing your pimples

i thumbed this up just to prove you wrong :D and because i wanted to ask myself but knew people would say the usual stuff "******* google it"

Maybe your mom can offer herself to cut down on the price since it's partially her fault.

I think it's about time you look into using proactive, or you better get going on that pimple poppin dealio

americanhoney4 6

Awe she's so sweet... sorry, but fyl

^ I did the same, but I took a semester class on photo editing a while back, thus my uncertain explanation.