By Maggie123 - 14/09/2009 05:07 - Canada

Today, I was taking my morning pills. There had been a lot of fruit flies in my house lately. I grabbed a cup of water beside to sink to wash the pills down. As soon as I tasted the drink, I realized it was vinegar and dish soap used to trap the flies. I washed my pills down with dead flies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 278
You deserved it 27 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who chugs a random glass of water lying on their sink in the first place? Gross.

I want to say you deserve it for not paying attention, but I don't think anyone really TRULY deserves to gulp that down, unknowingly or not.

Comments

palmtrees 1

Apparently, the majority of people who go on this website grab things that have been lying around their house and eat/drink them without the slightest glance to see what they're actually consuming. Learn from each other, people, this is NOT a good idea.

Agreed. I've learned so much from FML. No joke. Anyone who's been on the site is bound to learn something or another.

At least now you'll make the extra effort to draw a fresh glass of water instead of tossing back any random glass of what-is-it.

I would be more upset at drinking vinegar and soap then bugs. Also I would smell the vinegar and soap, both of those things tend to have a strong smell... or see the bugs on top.

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=6756

YDI for thinking about Clay Aiken and not watching what you were drinking.

fretforyerlatte 0

Why would you not just get an empty glass, and fill it with fresh water?