By anonymous - 25/06/2016 20:03 - United States - Lowell

Today, I was taking a hike through the Appalachians. I lost my balance in a steep area, and grabbed for a root along the trail above me. It turned to not be a root, but a large, angry snake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 525
You deserved it 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why does this FML have a chili pepper next to it? I know the pepper denotes sexual FMLs, and I'm trying to figure out which word seems sexual. If the linguistic intelligence behind the NSFW filter can understand innuendo ("large, angry snake"), I'm significantly more worried about it becoming self aware and causing judgement day. It would be sort of poetic for an entity born inside FML to cause the greatest FML of all.

"I was enjoying a peaceful nap when some idiot grabbed me and almost brought me down with him. FML"

Comments

To be fair; the snake wasn't angry until after you grabbed it.

I was just hiking a section of the Appalachian trail last week. I saw a 5 foot rattlesnake and nearly passed out due to my immense phobia of snakes.

I'm guessing you survived because you wrote this FML.

I'd be angry as well if someone suddenly grabbed me by the ass in the middle of a nap.

i would not agree with FML because... you can take a hike.

ZDRANO 9

I'm sure it wasn't angry until after you tried to have it die alongside you

I love how this FML has the ''hot topic'' on it. Are you sure the ''Snake'' had more than one eye?

LegitTorture 18

Wow I thought these things only happen in movies