By mdp624 - 16/08/2012 12:10 - United States - Brookhaven

Today, I was T-boned while going through an intersection. The guy who hit me accused me of not using my turn signal. I was going straight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 732
You deserved it 1 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess next he will say that you drove the side of your car into the front of his..

Ah, the stupidity of some people. Sorry for what happened OP.

Comments

Ah that sucks. don't worry, hire a good lawyer and you'll be fine

I'm assuming "T-boned" is some euphemism for oral sex while driving. Not a smart move, OP. Fun, but not smart.

"T-boned" means to get hit directly in the side of your car (because it makes a "T" shape). And no, it's not fun.

Blackmail111 9

Not sure if sarcastic joke, or you actually don't know what T-Bone means.

Blackmail111 9
olpally 32

Doc is always making puns or sarcastically saying things... This is clearly sarcastic and a very brilliant joke!! Lol..

I'm pretty sure he knows what t-boned means. It's called a joke people. Edit: 28 beat me to it.

28- it wasn't brilliant. It was just a joke.

It's depressing how many heads this flew over.

Blackmail111 - You say in your profile that you're very sarcastic, so I'm disappointed that you didn't pick up mine. PS You misspelled my name in your profile too. :)

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Not only is he supposed to be sarcastic, he claims to live in Sarcasm Land, Mars...

Doc, T boned is when someone hits your vehicle dead center, usually because they plowed through a light! The resultant accident, from above resembles a T-bone steak.

^thanks, we honestly didn't know that. I'm glad you're here!

DeadxManxWalking 27

So you had the right of way. He should have waited.

Wow the jerks we have to live with now. It's crazy, sorry for the misfortune.

What a jerk. Maybe he should retake driver's Ed.

Didn't anybody ever tell you to look both ways before crossing the street? :p

OP wasn't crossing the street. He was driving.

Yes, I know. I guess you don't appreciate jokes then? :)

Also, last I checked, it's possible to cross the street in a car.

He was right. You didn't use your turn signal. You're a scoundrel.