By crazytortise - 06/10/2016 02:40 - United States

Today, I was syphoning some gas from my truck to my friend's car just enough to get to the gas station. I told my friend to let me know when the gas was coming; he said, "Alright." Suddenly, I got a mouth full of gas because he was on his phone taking a video of me. He got the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 607
You deserved it 1 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've taken the opportunity to spit the gasoline onto his face, MacGyver up a lighter and show him who's laughing then! Probably nobody. Because he'll be in a lot of pain. And you'll be going to prison. You psychopath.

Ugh, I feel your pain, OP. There's nothing worse than your friend not warning you when it's coming and then giving you a mouthful of something nasty.

Comments

I'd kill him. If you ingested any of that, you could've been poisoned, and serious damage to your throat. Next time, tell him he can walk to the gas station and if he doesn't, he can go **** himself.

If it was his car that needed the gas, he should've done the dirty work, not you.

I hope your response upon spitting out the gas was "**** you asshole, have fun walking" before driving off FYL

Please follow up and tell us that you calmly spit it out, crushed his phone and drove away.

I'm fine haha didn't swallow any of it and he got a broken nose so we're even

And I take it, once his broken nose was taken care of, he walked to a gas station and bought a can of gas?

Sounds like you got the whole thing. Sorry OP I too have felt the pain of syphoning gone wrong FYL

That is not a friend with a problem, it's an asshole who tricked you into doing something that could damage your health. You should stay away from him. Don't let yourself get treated this way.

A good reason not to siphon gas by mouth.

PePziNL 20

Damn that sucks, a mouthfull of gas is never fun. Ahwell, just have a smoke to calm your nerves :)