By Anonymous - 28/10/2015 15:28 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was supposed to start my vacation in Italy. I guess not everyone heard that I canceled it due to health problems, because this morning I caught two of my "friends" unplugging my TV after breaking into my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 055
You deserved it 1 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dontlookman 20

Your "friends" are not your friends. Hopefully they didn't steal any bail money in anticipation for their arrest.

Comments

Did they have a key or did they legit break in. if they did u should press charges

Either way walking off with my tv calls for hASS beating, key or no key.

Doesn't matter if they have a key. They still entered without OP's permission.

BstMode 14

I hope they got what they deserved, either a meeting with a Louisville slugger or with the cops, or hey, why not both?

Your "friends"? Dude, they should of been your ex-friends before you even had time to write this FML.

That's why the word is in quotation marks. They are so—called friends.

whatarethisss 23

Everything happenes for a reason. Good thing you cancelled.

Really hope you're okay OP!! Don't think your friends were acting very friendly there. I wouldn't rush into any decisions, but I think that a serious discussion is due..

Screw having discussions, report them to the police.

The only discussion worth having is with the police to arrest those thieves.

They are not your friends at all. I don't wanna be the "sue them" person, but definitely press charges if they caused any damage or harm to anything.

I hate it when my friends go on vacation and leave me to steal their stuff. If they were considerate, they'd hire somebody else to do the thievery before they leave.

Good thing you didn't leave....time to change your locks or always check them along with the windows