By KarolBee - 14/05/2009 06:48 - United States

Today, I was spending time with my boyfriend for our one year anniversary. Trying to be romantic, I told him that I loved him and I was so glad I was with him. He responded by giving me a thumbs-up and turning back to the TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 761
You deserved it 6 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a nice boyfriend you have there

#9, they want to be the one that changes them into a nice guy or "saves" them, and most likely, they have daddy issues. Some just like to be with someone difficult or who will control them, because its "cute". Usually, in that last case, it just turns into abuse. That's my own personal opinion anyway.

Comments

#9, they want to be the one that changes them into a nice guy or "saves" them, and most likely, they have daddy issues. Some just like to be with someone difficult or who will control them, because its "cute". Usually, in that last case, it just turns into abuse. That's my own personal opinion anyway.

Cheatx 0

Sounds like you should be more respectful of Television time.

This is quite a common theme here. On one hand if this is par for the course with this guy, you either shouldn't be with him or accept the fact that he's a dork. On the other hand you may just be insensitive to points like timing and mood. If you're not having a "moment" with someone and expect them to get into the same frame of mind as you when they are clearly otherwise occupied you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

#9 Women don't always go out looking for mean guys. They can just put up a nice front to get with them. True colors show over time. If that bothers you talk to him. If he doesn't have time to talk you then you get rid of him. Also guys can turn into brick walls at times. No matter what you do or say there minds somewhere else. I do that sometimes when I'm into something.

wow you're at the five year mark already! If you are willing to put up with that it's how you know if a relationsip will last.

Haha, classic, love it! If my boyfriend did that after I told him I loved him he would have gotten a boot in the ass or an "accidental" punch in the male area!

allyperls89 0

Seriously, I'd dump that kid. What a jerk.

rachelbrianna25 0

= ( That sucks! I would take this as a hint & think about if you really want to be with someone, that can't even say I love you back. Sorry to hear though!