By Kyra.45 - 03/10/2013 22:46 - United States - Troy

Spicy
Today, I was so sexually frustrated that I tried getting off with a banana. It was not enjoyable, for me or the banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 173
You deserved it 32 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm, maybe walk that extra mile to get the proper toys you need op. I know I should but I don't feel any real sympathy for you. Maybe a little, but not a whole lot.

Comments

challan 19

Op, it's all about external stimulation for women. You need to learn how to ********** properly, so you don't get to the point of insane frustration. Besides the fact that until you know how to satisfy yourself, how will you ever teach your future partner to satisfy you?! I recommend studying up on your own body and learning what makes you happy. Also if you want to play with household items, I recommend your electric toothbrush or the shower head.

smiley1014 23

Wow toothbrush? Coming from a guys perspective that sounds like it would be too much stimulation. But I agree she needs to find out what's good for her for future men's benefits.

challan 19

Not the bristles themselves, but the backside of them... Works like a charm.

I don't think *most* people have FWBs

Yeah cool , OP can just head down to the shops and grab a FWB.... Do you even real life?

Yes, exactly. Seriously OP sticking something into you isn't going to do anything for you on it's own. Youtube some masturbation techniques (and your ********'s location) . Your own hand can do the job very well. Guys aren't the only ones that can "rub one out".

It's not all about external for females. While it's amazing, sometimes you're just not satisfied unless there's fulfilling penetration.

Is that what your gf told you ,100? She lied. And yes, I'm afraid she finds her vibrator more satisfying than you.

Hate to burst you're bubble 120. I am a female. I'm fairly certain nthat gives me at least a little insight. I love external stimulation as much as the next girl, but I can get off internally too and sometimes that's just what the body wants. But you're opinion is understandable. I've had exes who weren't talented in penetration, sometimes a girl settles for any sort of satisfaction.

challan 19

I think she's the one that needs to cum...

How do you know the banana didn't like it? Did it tell you, "I've had better" ?

lol I heard that last part in a Jim Carrey voice from liar liar.

katyehh 8

glad I wasn't the only one, 44.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

General rule of thumb: Do not put fruit in your ******.

Yeah, OP. Don't be like that one chick from 1,000 Ways To Die who used a carrot as a toy.

Omg and she died! I remember tbis episode. There's also one that died by smacking a cucumber into the back of her throat practicing for a date @_@

No shit she died. Did you not read the title of the show??

I'd hit up Craigslist before I got that desperate.

It's not possible to be that desperate.

kitsune309 15

I'd have sex with a banana before I'd get that desperate.

Yeah, I'd rather shove produce up my hoohah than catch a disease from a stranger.

cant say sex with a banana sounds very.. 'a peeling'

RiessBaby 6

Girl you need to fully learn about your body and take care of business with your own 2 hands ;)

banana.. i hope u have washed it before inserting and thrown after taking out.. :D try something hard next time or better use fingers on ur clit..

a woman's genitals are a combination of a map to Narnia, a rubix cube and a mixed sudoku sheet. rubbing your clit (if she can even find it) a few times may not work. there's a lot that goes into getting yourself off as a woman

$30 at your local wal mart will buy you a really nice Trojan brand vibrator, best money I ever spent lol

crazytwinsmom 25

Is that in the toy department?