By annoyed - 20/02/2013 20:33 - United States - Paradise Valley

Today, I was so exhausted that I slept through my phone ringing, and later my doorbell ringing. My psycho mom freaked out, and thinking I was in trouble, broke a window to get inside. This all happened before 7 a.m. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 185
You deserved it 2 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell does these sorts of things? That's one crazy mother you've got OP! Make sure you give her the bill for replacing the window while you're at it.

The good news is your mom really cares about you. The bad news, you're right, she's pyscho.

Comments

your mom may be psycho, but at least she loves you enough to do that.

Sounds like my crazy grandma. If I don't answer my phone, she goes on the roads around my house to see if my car is in a ditch or something.

Lionesse 15

I'm surprised her first instinct was to break the window and not call the cops.

Well she is classified as psycho. Psycho people rarely think in a rational manner.

Tell her you really appreciate how much she cares and how much you appreciate her paying the bill as you hand it to her.

Not necessarily a fix to the problem. Imagine how much crazier it would be for the mother to have to hijack a truck and drive dangerously, smashing all in her way to check up on them when they don't return a text in a timely fashion.

eaglerob 20

Mom needs a hobby and a tin foil hat.

She should be lucky you didn't hit her with a bat or shoot her or something.

This happened to me, too. Except I was in a hotel. And my mother called the security. It took several forms of identification to end the whole thing. I'd never even left my room.