By 97 - 17/02/2012 21:10 - United States

Today, I was so broke and hungry that I went to Olive Garden and faked being stood up, just so I could eat their breadsticks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 137
You deserved it 6 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've asked for a job while you were there?

hey olive garden has amazing bread sticks I don't blame you

Comments

MonsterCommenter 4

Everybody, even lonely people need a little lovin' every now and then.

zingline89 18

I would think especially lonely people

Wait, so were the bread sticks free, cuz if they are I'm eating at olive garden tonight!

Probably not, otherwise,I don't think she would have had to pretend to be stood up.

It's like bread rolls at other restaurants they serve until your ready to order, theyre unlimited to they kept coming while OP said she was waiting for someone before she could order, when her "date" was a no show, she left, free of charge :)

perdix 29

They probably wouldn't have minded you simply eating the breadsticks, but when you were bobbing up and down on them, and licking and deep-throating them, you just had to go.

MonsterCommenter 4

Perdix, your comments are simply awesome.

IndiRae 9

I've never laughed at one of his comments. Not being a bitch. I just don't get what all the hypes about.

MonsterCommenter 4

I dont know, it just seems like he puts out a lot of thought into comments when he posts. Even if some of them are a little pervertish. -.-

IndiRae 9

Clearly. Only a truly complex thinker could make a penis joke about a girl and a breadstick.

MonsterCommenter 4

My thoughts exactly...only a few "special" people can make such jokes.

GoW_Chick 14

Wow, it seems some people have been sipping some haterade around here. Leaves a bad after taste don't it?

MonsterCommenter 4

My favorite kind of Haterade is grape.

haterade with a chaser of spite (like sprite only spiteful)

I wonder what it would be like to take a field trip into your mind Perdix.

So with the ratio of having more thumbed up comments than thumbed down, you're convinced that he's "never funny"? Want to rethink this? Maybe? This comment, regardless of the negative thumbs, is still kind of funny.

OhDearBetrayal 25

I'm sure everyone has a passionate hatred towards perdix huh? I beg to differ. Rae is just stating what nearly everyone who joins FML is wondering and doesn't get. Doesn't mean that the hatorade is being passed around though.

Me likey bread sticks! me likey bread sticks--- Calm yourself Hobbes you're a big boy now...

Sorry I failed a on twist with a family guy reference

Go back to your Sugar-Frosted Chocolate Bombs and Saturday cartoons. You belong there. Not everyone watches Family Guy, or reads Calvin & Hobbes…

188- I know everyone doesn't. I tried and didn't do well on something that apparently lots of people on here watch by the looks of it. But you don't see me being an inconsiderate **** about things now do you? Next time, bring friendly criticism to the table next time and don't be a douche-bag about it.

StromyG2 10

I did the same thing today at Chuy's. They have a free nacho bar at happy hour. Fbothourlives

That is terrible, I'm really glad to live in a country were it's very easy to get help in that situation. FYL Mate, really

At least you got breadsticks. That's the only reason I go there