By Anonymous - 18/10/2009 12:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sleeping next to my girlfriend and I turned over to the sound of her talking in her sleep. Because it was so cute, I was happy and I smiled, until she began to talk about "Troy" and "all the nasty things you can do to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 706
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Standupboi 0

she probably means from high school musical

Talking in my sleep is how one of my exes found out I was planning on dumping him. His reaction just made me even gladder I was going to dump him.

Comments

High School Musical fans: YDI for dating them.

maybe you should do some nastier things to her so she will talk about you ;)

She was probably thinking about the Illiad, its really not that unusual, I have dreams about ancient history as well :)

Damn, didn't see #12s reference to the Illiad until after I posted. :(

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that your not Troy??? What is she is talking about some celebrity? If that's the case then I don't see the big deal. Everyone notices people that are appealing to our eyes, just because she is fantasizing about the guy doesn't mean that there is anything to worry about.

fanstasia 5

That means absolutely nothing. peoples's dreams are NOT a diary of present life. Troy could be an unconscious conjuring of erotica in her mind, an old memory, or even a private crush. Talk to her about it before you lay in on her for cheating.

You should have whispered in her ear, "You mean like this?" and proceeded to demonstrate. Then when she wakes up and asks you what the heck you think you're doing, you answer, "Being Troy. You talk in your sleep."

Bucinka 5

Maybe she was dreaming about Troy Aikman. I know I'd **** him all night until he couldn't walk.