By lifesux17 - 27/02/2009 02:25 - United States

Today, I was sitting in the living room with my parents when my dad asked my mom if she knew where he could find some double a batteries. She said to check my vibrator. He said he already did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 363
You deserved it 8 990

lifesux17 tells us more.

lifesux17 0

A. It was MY vibrator, not my moms... B. I'm 19 years old, not too old to still live with your parents and old enough to own a vibrator (though i didnt know there was an age where you had to be "old enough") , to the rest of you, im glad my misery and embarrassment added some laughter to your day :) this website is great for that :)

Top comments

Comments

#13 and #14 are right Still embarrassing though.

#16, it is unclear, but it seems like the poster was talking about their own vibrator, which most people took it as..

I took it as the poster's mom sad "check my vibrator" as in the one their mother owns

burdenofaday 0

@#18: Obviously her vibrator didn't use AA batteries. ;]

that's funny as cracking butt...xD did your parents got you new batteries for the vibrator??

Wtf? Cracking butt? *get Why the hell would you ask that question? Relevant?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA at least they take it natural

lifesux17 0

A. It was MY vibrator, not my moms... B. I'm 19 years old, not too old to still live with your parents and old enough to own a vibrator (though i didnt know there was an age where you had to be "old enough") , to the rest of you, im glad my misery and embarrassment added some laughter to your day :) this website is great for that :)

Haylzzzmuzzicc 1

Haha!! i did laugh best one of em all????????????

frizz101 22

You shouldn't have a vibrator if you still live with your parents

**** you bro. Let her **********. What guy didn't jerk off behind closed doors at his parents.

UGADAWG34 0

either they were kidding, you are lying, or your parents are sick ***** that should be shot...

Lil_fml 0

Look on the bright side man, if it didnt have batteries in it she must not use it that much.