By samantha - 27/01/2010 14:05 - Singapore

Today, I was sick with the flu so my boyfriend announced that he would make me some chicken soup. It was touching until I stumbled to the kitchen and found out that his "chicken soup" was actually leftover KFC bones boiled in water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 736
You deserved it 4 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, yeah. FYL because you have a boyfriend that actually cares. Stop being a whiny bitch and appreciate that he's at least trying to help you feel better.

devildog42787 0

Today I tried to be nice and make my sick girlfriend chicken noodles soup from scratch with some kfc I had but all she did was bitch about it instead of being appreciative. fml

Comments

summersam2312 0

i hope you no that is how you make broth, all broth is, is eather animal bones or a carcus

yeah but you're supposed to use bones that are not friend and still have some meat left on them.

Friend bones? But that means... *gasp* SOYLENT SOUP IS PEOPLE!! PEOPLE!!!

lizbiz5694 4

actually not true. chicken soup is made from chicken broth not stock so you don't want meat on them an you used leftover bones

how did he found out about colonel secret recipe

mks2895 3

now that's ghetto. ^^, at least he tried lmao.

So your boyfriend can't really cook but he tries and he takes care of you when you are sick. How terrible your life is.

Aqua_Girl_fml 0

Wow, you're life sucks. Your boyfriend actually cares...

Wow, are we just slightly mentioning we don't have a boyfriend now or our current one sucks? Truth is, if he doesn't care, he's not your boyfriend. I don't care what your situation is. It should be a given he cares about you, and in the OP's case, to actually not do something cheap and disgusting.

leftover kfc bones? as in Eaten food? damn your boyfriend

perdix 29

Are you sure the liquid was water? Is your boyfriend familiar with the phrase "a pot to piss in?" Send him out for a can of Campbell's. I recommend something better, but I doubt the moron could handle it.

expen_dable 0

thank you Freeze, at least someone said it, but now he's going to lock himself in a room with only 200 cans of cat food, or shoot up a high school or something like that. FML is his life and you just ruined his life haHa

expen_dable 0

thank you Freeze, at least someone said it, but now he's going to lock himself in a room with only 200 cans of cat food, or shoot up a high school or something like that. FML is his life and you just ruined his life haHa

KFC aside, that sort of thing (boiling the bones) is an accepted method of making soup (or, perhaps more accurately, 'broth') ~ typically done with leftover turkey after Christmas, etc.

plutosaplanet 0

but usually the meat has been carved from the turkey bones and there is still meat left on them. the bones are not hand held size and have had the meat removed by someone chewing on them. If the chicken was leftover as in he hadnt eaten it yet thats fine...otherwise its gross. i wouldnt want someones food with their saliva on it boiling in soup for me.

plutosaplanet, i love your name. i love pluto and it is totally a planet. damn scientists ruining everything i learned. hahaha you are awesome. as for the fml, i think it was kind of cute, but if i got a bowl of water and leftover chicken bones, i would be a little confused. however, he still tried and that makes him adorable. :)

As long as they are just bones that my boyfriend had eaten from, I wouldn't really care about traces of his saliva being on them. I've already swapped copious amounts of saliva with him, along with other, less mentionable bodily fluids. Now, if he started making me a chicken soup straight out of the Natural Harvest recipe book, I might have something to say about that. Although it might add a nice thick, salty base to the broth. Mmm man broth. http://www.cookingwithcum.com/ OP, it could have been worse.

Do you have a better recipe than that one?