By Lilah - 19/02/2012 00:29 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was showing off my sexy new lingerie set to my boyfriend. While we were getting frisky, he got really into things and ripped it completely off my body, destroying it. It cost me $110. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 901
You deserved it 19 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Looks like you got ripped off twice.

That's always the risk you take with cute sexy clothes coming between you and a horny man. Look at lower price tags next time!

Comments

AngryBeaver32 8

That's hot. Money well spent if you ask me.

Seriously, get over it. Be flattered that he wants you that much and buy cheaper lingerie next time; no straight man will notice or care how much it costed.

*cost. Sorry to be all 'grammar Nazi' on ya, but given your bio (age and field of study), you should really know that one by now.

kurofuchs 5

Actually, I can think of a few straight men I know who would have cared strongly about the price of that lingere. They would be appalled that anyone would pay so much for so little.

Oh, boo, grammar. Yeah, I had that one coming. I didn't even catch it. But my comment about cost was in reference to buying cheaper lingerie, not the expensive kind. They don't care if it's cheap, as long as you look sexy.

mtnokes 0

So much for that surprise ha :P

bettyc4 26

That's what u get for spending so much on lingerie. Men want you naked most of all but if u wanna buy good lingerie try amazon lot cheaper but still sexy

omarzrgz 3

I prefer lingerie than completely naked, but that's just me.

Kinda depends on the mood tbh. Sometimes a little tease is very sexy.

omarzrgz 3

Was it ******* amazing? If so totally worth it.

badmike89 6

Damn that sounds like a win to me bet things got a little bit rough to

HNL121 0

my boyfriend honestly prefers me in sexy panties & his t shirt . not expensive & not as easy too rip (;

MatthewDmerrill 5

I don't know about other guy's here but I'm reading these ladies saying "most guy's want you naked...etc" I pefer that my fiance to be scantally clad by lingere

I'm a girl and I disagree with the 'most guys want you naked' bit. I may not be right but don't guys like someone who has some lingerie on because it's a visual tease? They have to work to get the girl naked and being 'revealed' by taking off clothes is all part of the excitement. Hence why some guys like a girl to strip :)

It's a preference thing. Some like it and some don't.

Just use some duct tape to put it back together, it will be as good as new.

Ducktape does fix everything, and if it's not fixed by ducktape, you didn't use enough.

What the **** is 'ducktape'. It's spelt DUCT TAPE. It's not that hard.

103 - there is a Duck Tape brand of duct tape. You can find it at any hardware store and even at Walmart. It is across from the lingerie aisle that everyone here today is so fond of.