By nicetoknow - 26/09/2016 12:57 - Australia - Blacktown

Today, I was showing my crush/co-worker how to operate a particular piece of machinery. She exclaimed out loud, "Oh! This knob pulls out," then mumbled under her breath, "unlike my boyfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 830
You deserved it 1 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see how your life is ******. It's not like she was your girlfriend, she was just a crush. There are plenty of great women you could ask out and start something with, don't fixate on something that will most likely not happen.

Comments

tounces7 27

Sounds like she may already be pregnant....

I don't see how your life is ******. It's not like she was your girlfriend, she was just a crush. There are plenty of great women you could ask out and start something with, don't fixate on something that will most likely not happen.

So he's not allowed to be bummed that the girl he likes is spoken for? Let the guy vent, #3...

22, so she's taken.... From the looks of it, it might not be going well. It's not even like something bad happened to OP. People have taken crushes all the time. It's nothing new. No need to vent, really.

That...is the most hilarious FML today

Better find someone else! She's taken man

It could've been just a humorous comment to herself similar to "That's what *she* said," and she could have been otherwise unattached

ezrajab 22

Never go for someone you know is spoken for. You will find someone op. Try not to fixate on this too much.

You don't want her anyway. She's taken for one and she apparently thinks the pull out method is an acceptable form of birth control.

tounces7 27

Much more effective than you think. It's 96% effective if you actually know how to do it, which is nearly as effective as condoms.

God damn it 17 now you're going to breed and put more stupid into the world.

tounces7 27

Try researching it before saying I'm wrong. Yes, Pull-out has a higher rate of failure because lots guys suck at it - but if it's used properly, it's very effective.

Yes, because absolute faith in your reflexes and luck is always a good idea. You have an 83% chance of surviving a round of Russian Roulette with one bullet, does that mean we should all be playing it like it's ******* hopscotch?

It certainly sounds like there's opportunity there for a guy that's not a selfish prick. The pullout method is unreliable as birth control and does nothing to prevent disease. If that's what she agreed to, however, the pulling out has to be 100%. If it's not, then she should insist on 100% condom usage.

Well of course. We all should consider using a condom or protection for the pull out method doesn't work. There's some called 'pre-cum'

tounces7 27

Popular myth, but Pre-cum does not contain any sperm.

tounces7 27

Does anyone bother to research this stuff? No, it doesn't. It can contain a small amount of sperm if there is some leftover in the urethra, but that's mostly dead. Precum itself does not have any, though, any more than piss does. Try checking something before saying I'm wrong.

I don't really see the problem here. It's not like you're in love with her or she led you on. Just move on and find a new girl.

Relegate her to the lite crush department and keep your eyes open.