By sad45 - 15/03/2009 05:09 - Canada

Today, I was shopping with my friends and I got asked by a man if I could be in one of his commercials. I obviously said yes without thinking twice. I then found out that he wanted me to be the before picture for an acne control moisturizer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 328
You deserved it 10 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those "before" pictures usually have "after" pictures to go with them.... So on the bright side, maybe you could get some free skin care products out of the deal as well?

Mistress_Puppy 0

Wow but um....at least you can get paid for it. I would have been a little hurt but once he showed me that check, I've been alright about it. xDD

Comments

dude totally do this! everyone has or has had acne; it's just a fact of life. this is a blessing because you are going to get rid of your acne problem and simultaneously get on TV to get noticed by acting scouts (if that's what you're interested in)

Your readiness to say yes is telling. Anyway, bad skin plagues a lot of people. It's fiendishly easy to combat, though - given that you haven't an actual medical condition like acne etc etc. Avoid a shitty diet and use good products. You'll feel and look the better for it too. If you're an anti-capitalist hippie, you can make your own products at home, also. Happy steaming.

Hey, this could be a good thing! Maybe you can get some of that acne stuff for free if you're in the commercial. I would've been glad if I were in your position - I too have bad acne.

xx_hayleyy 0

i have bad acne tooo, dont worryy about it :p think about it this way, you were picked for this commerical probably because you were the prettiest person in the mall with acne that they could find.! :)

xx_hayleyy 0

i have bad acne tooo, dont worryy about it :p think about it this way, you were picked for this commerical probably because you were the prettiest person in the mall with acne that they could find.! :)

Wow the people telling the OP to wash her face are realllll winners. Not all people get acne from being *~*~*~dirty~**~*~

Agreed with #17, I wash my face twice a day with medicated soap, use prescription topical lotion, take a prescribed supplement, don't eat junk food, don't drink pop...and I still break out occasionally! So, acne is NOT "fiendishly easy to combat", especially when it's genetic.

At everyone saying "Wash your face!" ... seriously? Overwashing makes acne worse. Twice a day with mild cleanser and no scrubbing, and then a non-comedogenic moisturizer!

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder i find you sweet and charming!

that wouldnt be the end of the world, if you can get paid to get your skin cleared up...it sounds like it would be worth it. And what people say about acne being easy to get rid of just by being clean couldnt be more wrong...It's pretty miserable if you're prone to it, this is coming from almost 4 straight years of on-and-off breakouts and I'm only now starting to clear up for good....Atleast I hope so.