By Sodapop40 - 22/02/2014 21:21 - Canada - Whitecourt

Today, I was shopping, when a man pointed at me and said to his friend, "Her. She's the one." He replied, "Yes, she'll do fine." I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 379
You deserved it 3 713

Sodapop40 tells us more.

Sodapop40 21

They saw me staring at them with terror in my eyes, and quickly came over to ask me if I wanted tto model with their agency? Um, no.

Top comments

ihavenolifehaha 16
carcinogenic 7

Well aren't you the chosen one!

Comments

it's Canada, he's probably planning you an apology as we speak

yeah pedophiles aren't as bad as the people who misspell

xXanna_ 18

You weren't the only one that was shopping. Dun dun dun.

how about walking over and asking what they're talking about? just saying... if you're shopping it's usually rather crowded so a good option to confront someone instead of going home and feel like chicken the next 3 weeks or so over probably nothing but a joke or a rather weird way to start a flirt...

"Usually rather crowded"? No, actually. Crowds come and go. Even in large malls in big cities I've been the only person in a store before. And yes, let's walk right up to these strangers to make it easier to be grabbed and dragged out of the store. Brilliant.

Maybe to hire you to work there? Let's not jump to conclusions.

Yes. Store managers are hiring scouts now to scope out prospective employees shopping at their stores... What?

It may not happen like it used to, but I was giving the benefit of the doubt.

A prank? I think we've all read about things like that.