By Phabia - 21/04/2015 00:16 - United States - Newton

Today, I was sent to the front office for having blood shot eyes and smelling like smoke. I just didn't get enough sleep and had trouble putting my contacts in, and I always smell like smoke because of my parents' excessive smoking. They didn't believe me. My parents had to come in to back me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 957
You deserved it 2 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's funny how the date on the FMl is 4/20

Dont smoke kids. You'll get in trouble

Comments

I don't understand how parents can say they love their kids if they put their health in danger by exposing them to second hand smoking. Not only it's unhealthy for you but on top of it, they make you smell bad. FYL indeed.

I was about to say the same thing. My mom has always made sure to smoke out side and roll the window down in the car when she smokes. Second hand smoke can still cause lung cancer and blacken your lungs if your exposed to enough of it. Just because you're not the one smoking it doesn't mean you're safe.

As far as I know the odor left behind doesn't even smell remotely the same (if they were referring to cigarette smoke smell). There had to be an administrator with um...Knowledge of the smell. Sounds like an extreme situation either way but maybe the patents will wise up and stop being smelly.

My friend at uni today had red eyes because he "couldn't sleep well" and I kept teasing him, saying he was baked xD

Schools need to focus on more important things. Like seriously educating children and not just giving them a worksheet!!

4/20... April 20th... No coincidence right?

At least your parents came to the rescue.

Say that the only reason you look and smell like that is because it is 4/20. A national day so everyone should look like that.

91hayek 31

Bringing your parents in is a bit excessive. Guess it will show them that smoking is also causing you trouble at work in addition to slowly making you sick.

you will probably have lung cancer because of your parents

Cigarette smoke and marijuana smoke doesn't even smell the same.