By Twysted91 - 28/12/2014 03:50 - United States - Milford

Today, I was rushed to the emergency room in crippling pain, thanks to a very dangerous cluster of cysts on my ovaries that could rupture at any time. My boyfriend took this news as my way of denying him sex and broke up with me for "going to obscene lengths" to emasculate him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 957
You deserved it 3 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teddzz 19

You shouldn't even be talking to an extremely ignorant jerk like that who apparently only cares about sex.

He seems to be a ******* idiot. Try not to feel too sad over someone that's so self centered and only thinks about sex. I really hope you're okay xoxo

Comments

OP, are your cysts cancerous? There are so many things that could go wrong with a medical condition like that, I don't know how any human being couldn't try to support you through such a difficult time.

I have ovarian cysts mine aren't cancerous but cause real discomfort when they grow or rupture! I don't understand ops exs logic he should of supported her when she had recovered didn't mean it meant stopping coitus!

If he cared about you he would have been at your side in the hospital and he wouldn't be acting stupid. Polycystic ovarian syndrome is very real. Many women suffer from it, and some have it that don't know they have it. No worries op, some guys are aware these things exist, and want something more than just sex. Feel better.

I can see where he's coming from. I had a girlfriend once who pretended to be pregnant to get out of sex. She kept eating lots of food for about 9 months to gain weight. Then at the hospital she actually popped out a baby. My best guess is that she bought it on the black market and then had it surgically implanted.

Well done, sir. You had me going there.

Some people are just really committed to their lies.

Pffft. I think he would know if she was actually pregnant.

countryb_cth 38

I can't get over how stupid your ex boyfriend is. You can't just get a random diagnosis like that. Doctors have to do all sorts of tests and every thing else. I can't believe he thinks someone would go that far just to get out of sex. It's shocking that he is actually that self centered to think that. Be glad you're free of that idiot OP I know from experience cysts can be extreamly painful. And I know the rupturing is deffinatly a worse pain, so I really hope they get you out of danger and you don't have to go through them rupturing. I hope you have a speedy recovery OP.

juststephhere 23

You deserve better than that! That jerkface isn't worth your time... Honestly not everything is or should be about sex, he should've calmed down and made sure you were alright. What a jerk...

Cysts are super painful. I feel bad that you lost your boyfriend, but if he's that insensitive, you may be better off.

What a total asshole. I honestly just can't believe someone could be so callous. You do not deserve to be with someone so vile. Take care of yourself. Good luck OP.

chocolatefrog28 29

Hope you feel better soon, OP. As for him, he should never walk by a table or stand ever again without stubbing his toe for the way he handled the situation. You deserve happiness and your health, and you'll have a better chance at both without him around now.

May he eternally walk barefoot through a room filled with Lego.

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits!

Hope you feel better, but your now ex boyfriend seems like a jerk.