By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 14:08 - United States

Today, I was running outside. On the last mile I am along side some fields. While running along the side of the road I glanced down and saw a snake. I was so startled I jumped left in front of a car screaming like a girl. The snake was dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 472
You deserved it 13 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never understood what was wrong with "screaming like a girl." Why is it "girly" to scream over something that terrifies you? Oh, I guess you could stay silent while that weed-wacker is coming towards you. You'll die, but at least you wouldn't have died "manly." -_-

I would still freak out if the snake were dead.

Comments

idreamofpeace 0

LOL, well, that's better than being bitten by a snake that WAS alive, really.

Shadaez 0

Surely just jumping OVER the snake will get you equally far away from it as jumping into the road, in front of a car? If you're running at the side of the road, staying as far away from cars as possible should be so ingrained in your mind that you automatically jump in ANY other direction but into the road. YDI.

"Today, I was running outside" OMG REALLY?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD RUN OUTSIDE. D: The car should've ran over you :|

xO_starstruck_xO 0
boredomnesses 0

heey some snakes are still deadly if they're dead or have just died or something. idk i heard it somewhere.. not sure if its true but maybe it will make you feel better? :P I hate snakes to.. ive run into the middle of the road to get away from a harmless one myself (although it was alive.. and my brothers friend had put it on my neck to scare me).

poolshark 0

You're lucky it wasn't alive because it probably would have struck at you in self defense for jumping around. If you ever see a snake, calm down and step back slowly.

Believe me, everyone that posts here has/will at least cringe if they see a snake, unless they're a nature type. I've been at zoos where people (ok, usually, chicks, but still) will look through a WINDOW and go, "OMG, look at that snake. It's coming at me, squeal, it's gonna come through the glass. Oh, guess not. AAAAH!!!"

even if its alive.. who gets scared of snakes.