By PEGASISTER FOR LIIIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEE!!!!! - 08/06/2012 21:30 - Mexico

Today, I was running late and couldn't find my purse anywhere. My sleep-deprived brain came up with the brilliant idea of trying to phone it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 454
You deserved it 5 053

Same thing different taste

Comments

Did it work? :P Maybe you should by a phone to leave in your purse.

perdix 29

A female Brony. Where have you been?

perdix 29

Well, the video games, the TV, the couch, the soda and the ice cream are all inside. So, you should go there and stay there.

perdix 29

#61, well, if you must know, it's this horrible place with a cancer-causing death ray on the ceiling, biting and stinging insects and social interactions with, gasp!, real people! I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it should make you feel more grateful about your noble brony/pegasister calling.

unknown_user5566 26
perdix 29

#83, yet another treat I provide my dedicated stalkers -- sometimes I swtich it up with frozen custard or gelato.

perdix 29

OK, I'll get some sherbet and sorbet and froyo. I am to please. I've got some new Zumba numbers that will make you need to cool off somehow.

Trisha_aus 15

Do we get a pint of Guinness too? Or is that just for the stalkers?

mckibabe 7

Dang, perdix I am now your stalker, though I was a little bit before this anyway....

mckibabe 7

Perdix, I am now stalking you! Though I always was a little...

perdix 29

Welcome aboard! I'll keep you entertained and am accessible enough that you feel you can partake of the prize.

Try a coffee, maybe? Im insomniac and coffee usually helps.

It's odd that I'm an insomniac who is generally sleep-deprived and I felt no compassion for OP. I just thought, "If you're sleep-deprived and running late, you probably should've gone to bed earlier. YDI." Thank you for making me realise that I'm short on tolerance today. OP, take a tip from an old pro: arrange your things ahead of time and get in the habit of keeping critical things in the same place. It saves you from having to force your sluggish brain to do too much before it's ready.

Not that bad of an idea. Maybe your phone was in your purse. Of course, it'll only work if you're calling from your land line, not your cell.(:

perdix 29

If you often leave your phone in your purse and try calling it from your landline, that's not a bad idea. If you get your cell phone out of your purse to call your purse, you've got problems.

Are you copying my comment and rewording it??? Either (eye) that or we're starting to think way too alike! (:

perdix 29

It's the latter! Scary, huh? I didn't see yours until I had submitted mine. We ought to go on The Newlywed Game. If only I knew what you looked like and vice versa. That would make Chuck Eubanks suspicious.

Newlywed game? You just want to talk about "whoopee" with me, don't ya?