By dinosawerr - 05/05/2009 12:42 - United States

Today, I was riding my bike with my parents. They make me wear a helmet when I'm with them. Some college age kids drove past and yelled, "Nice helmet!" My mother then told me, "They like you!" I'm sixteen and my helmet is blue. With flowers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 646
You deserved it 9 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintfreshpinesol 0

At least you are being safe... I had a friend die because he wasn't wearing a helmet. your parents are smart.

As much as I personally would like a blue helmet with flowers, I understand. I'm a college kid, and I'm willing to risk brain injury than be seen using a helmet on campus.

Comments

As much as I personally would like a blue helmet with flowers, I understand. I'm a college kid, and I'm willing to risk brain injury than be seen using a helmet on campus.

hunter989 0

I feel the same. Actually I wouldn't even ride a bike with my parents in the first place!

Actually it's better if you wear a helmet. Much safer. If you are that worried about it. Buy a new helmet. Blue If you want. But minus the flowers.

Well you are an idiot who clearly is shallow and immature enough to value looks more than maybe ending up your days in a wheelchair or as a vegetable...

It is true. It is much safer to wear a helmet. Buy a new one if you don't like the one you have now.

YLS 0

Why don't you buy yourself a new helmet? YDI imho.

I think I have the same helmet as OP, lol

mintfreshpinesol 0

At least you are being safe... I had a friend die because he wasn't wearing a helmet. your parents are smart.

theyd be smarter if they spent a few extra insignificant dollars to save the embarrasment though

alex_vik 0

Buy a helmet you like then.

ROFL!! YDI for wearing a helmet, they look retarded. And YDI even more for not being able to stand up against your parents.

Hummingbird114 0

Apparently your mother fails to understand the concept of sarcasm. I'm sorry. FYL.

you deserve that one get a new helmet. I ride my bike all the time and i would not risk my head and possibly never riding again just to try and look cool to other people.

i'm too scared to ride without a helmet

musicloverr 0

..maybe..they actually liked your helmet..? yeah, FYL. it doesn't seem like a big deal, but i kinda understand this, i would've been soo embarrassed.