By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 01:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was reminded that I used by dad's camera all summer to take naked pictures for boyfriend when my dad sent me an email saying: "FYI: when you delete pictures directly off the camera they get uploaded as trash files when the camera is connected to the computer." He saw them all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 078
You deserved it 85 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shippicus 0

You're an idiot. Why would you use YOUR DAD's camera to take naked pics? YDI.

Today, I was reminded of a time I borrowed my grandpa's camera and later thought I was clever because I deleted the pics off the camera. Now I know those pics must have showed up later on his computer. FML

Comments

Not really a FML. Also YDI, if I was your dad I probably would have emailed all your friends along with your BF's friend the picture. So I guess you got of lucky eh?

Wait. What kind of camera is this? Mine definitely doesn't do that.

..where are people getting the idea that her dad is creepy? OP is a ******* retard and completely deserved it. If it was me I'd have sent them as an attachment saying "hope you didn't lose these, all my love, dad." or something similar :P

Nikkitaria 9

If I was her dad, I wouldn't have watched ALL the pictures like OP said. Just sayin'...

hmm that was quite nice of him actually, to say it in such a subtle way.

sleepingprincess 0

i didnt know that if you delete pictures off the camera it shows up in the trash files.... FYL i think...

SpunkT 0

I'm with #12. What the hell kind of camera does that? That doesn't even make sense.

Why did he see them all? I think he might stop looking after he saw one, then delete the trash can. Perv.

She is assuming he saw them, I doubt very much that he said "I saw them all, and really liked the one with the *fill in the blank*". She clearly means they were available for viewing because she didn't delete them. Please don't try to make this about the dad!

Meowff 0

Meehh, I did that once. I just took a nake picture out of boredom, and not to send anywhere or save it. I deleted it and when I uploaded pictures, it came along with it for some reason. But if my dad found out, I'd like, never be able to look him in the eye again. He's so, protective, I'm still his "baby."

For those wondering "What kind of Camera would do this?" the answer is that no camera would. What she probably did was manually delete the pictures while she was looking at them at the computer. The temporary files created for tracking them in the recycling bin are in this case stored on the memory card itself. Now, if she had emptied the recycling bin before removing the memory card or pressed Shift+Delete key to permanently delete the pictures, like any non-horrible person would, she would not have run into this problem. The real reason she deserves this pain is because she doesn't know how to use a computer.

He's never going to look at his "little girl" the same way again.