By sacredsilence29 - 16/02/2010 21:16 - United States

Today, I was pulling a car out of the shop where I work, when I tried to go over a small snow bank to park it. What I didn't realize was the snow had turned into solid ice, and it broke the front bumper cover. It's going to cost $1000 to fix it and I also had to call the owner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 193
You deserved it 11 041

sacredsilence29 tells us more.

LOL. WoW. It's amazing how much peoples opinions change. Let's see to anwser a few remarks. No I didnt get fired, the car is getting fixed and paid for so the customer pays nothing, and when I told him he asked me to have them touch up all the other spots while they had the paint mixed. The snow bank was only a few inches so it wasnt like I was trying to drive up a mountain with an M5 and telling him that I did it was the respectful thing to do, thanks. That's part of my job is moving cars around and when it snows shit happens! That's what insurance is for....

Comments

what are you? a car theif? mechanic? valet?

It's times like this when I really love the fact that I live in Texas...

iSitt 0

Texas summers make me glad to be in ny

I loved to hear the conversation with the owner. Worker: I crashed your car Car Owner: WTF is your problem bitch! Worker: That'll be $1000 sir.

ImRawrtastic 0
pooptastgood 0
icall_BS 0

I dont understand how/why you were backing out someone else's car.

he was at work, icall_bs. you, sir, are a noobnut beyond belief.

Pball11 0

I'm gonna say mechanic because I don't know any female car thiefs and one probably wouldn't type on fml

ydi for trying to jump snow banks in customers' cars

it says "shop" as in "car shop" like mechanic.

haha yesssssss his man on the moon is amazing:D

Otrain 5

Yeh dogma, I didn't laugh. I'm confused

DogmaT_fml 4
yungjct 0
dorkside_fml 0
yungjct 0

Damn chill out I meant what origin, or what nationality. Not trying to fight.

danman91 0

dude go to pick and pull! wait, is the car new or old?

DogmaT_fml 4

be like "hey i found you front bumper on the ground". wait pulling a car, so it wasnt your car? are you a valet?

chocobunnyyumyum 0

next time, try stepping on the 'snow' before going over it.... ^_^

purplemnm 9

female mechanic :D do you have a mullet and wear flannel shirts and wifebeaters?

quite the ignorant comment to say the least though I know she was kidding... OP probably works for a family business or somtn.

Melkezidech 0
DogmaT_fml 4
BallinOnTheCourt 0

LOL yeah cus when people confirm stereotypes its always fun :)

DogmaT_fml 4
DogmaT_fml 4
DogmaT_fml 4

Its the Asian Femagrammanazis! I'm so startled!

demoon, that was the second comment ever that made me laugh. You deserve a cookie.

Ones with crunchy peanut butter and chocolate chips in them. The best kind.

Nitsuaaa 6