By _philliesfan - 14/09/2009 04:20 - United States

Today, I was prioritizing my extreme amount of homework. I read over the front page of my psychology paper seeing that it was pretty easy questions, I decided to do it last. Little did I know there was a 8 page essay on the back of the page. It's 12:19 am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 709
You deserved it 21 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How the **** do teachers these days expect you to do all these assignments in one night? Do they think they are the only ******* class you have or something?

Comments

dont even complain dude. i just spent 10 hours writing a paper i thought would take me maybe 3 hours tops. i JUST finished. its 7 :47 am and i have class in 2 hours.

itssnotfunny 24

I like how your description days "not everything's about me" and you just made this FML about you.

itssnotfunny 24

Your bio says not everything is about you. For some reason, I have a feeling that isn't true.

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=6756

xelectrickiss 0

how about you tell FML tomorrow when your done with the assignment? you coming on here and posting it doesn't make me feel bad for you.

qwertyone 0

I don't see how you can be assigned an 8 page paper and have it due the next day. That means that you put it off. If you were in high school then even an AP class wouldn't give you only one day to finish an 8 page paper. If you are in college then there is even less of an excuse because usually you have a few days to a week to finish ANY homework assignment. I also agree with #24. Just cut your losses and learn from your mistakes.

tysgirl 0

sigh...a similar thing just happened to me. I knew my homework had six problems, so I wasn't concerned...little did I know that each problem had at least 3 parts. Such is life. And yes, it's my fault for not looking over the homework more carefully, but I still feel the OP's pain.

With that prescription, you should easily be able to put words on 8 sheets of paper. Whether those words make any sense at all is a whole 'nother story. I always wondered in psychology class whether my homework was really homework or whether I was an unknowing subject of the department's research. Of course, how could they expect you to read the instructions at 12:19 am on Sunday night (really Monday morning)? I hope you are reading this AFTER you banged out your paper -- I'm sure it was a masterpiece.

delfinofrank 0

Homework is such a bitch. My engineering homework was due today so I put it off till yesterday (sunday) thinking I would finish it in 2 hours and then be free to watch the redskins/giants game in the late afternoon. It ended taking me 12 hours and couldn't go to sleep till 2am. I have to get up at 6am to commute to college. :(

That's sad if you are a Giants fan. If you are a Redskins fan, engineering homework was much more pleasant. Jason Campbell goes through timeouts like Britney Spears goes through husbands. The ******* offense couldn't get the ball into the end zone until the end of the fourth quarter. (They scored on a fake FG earlier.) Then, due to Campbell's foolish burning of timeouts, they couldn't get the ball back for a chance at a miracle finish. Sounds like your time management skills are as poor as Jason Campbell's, but you're not getting paid millions for yours.

The fact that NO ONE IN THE WORLD WITH HALF A BRAIN would fml in that situation means you prob made it up. Or you are a tard. Either way DENIED>

Doubt your teacher only gave you one night to do it! stop procrastinating, grow up, and do your work before the last possible second because it only gets harder! Stop complaining and suck it up!

it happens. pull an all nighter, ull be fine