By Anonymous - 24/02/2012 19:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was posing in front of the mirror, when I realized that everyone who looks at me can easily tell which arm I use to masturbate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 740
You deserved it 37 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bnutts 4

Well. Use your other arm, problem solved.

Wow..if you can actually see a difference it's time to get a girlfriend or at least a hobby..

Comments

CastleHCP 1

Switch hands, Mr. Forev Eralone.

dani05 0

You have to mix things up a little bit... Or you could just get a girlfriend.

jjames7543 13

Just like when Quagmire discovered Internet ****

DaleksAreEpic 0

That's the sane thing I thought when I read this FML

bizarre_ftw 21

What was the insane thing you thought?

braddah112233 1

One of the best episodes ever..

someone's been watching too many Victoria's Secret commercials...

Someone's been on too many Victoria Secret commercials ;)

This is a forum not a dating site. (Message her that's what its for) ;)

thenoobftw 3

I don't need Victoria secret commercials... I only need your picture rawr.

Before I moved out I found a Victoria's Secret magazine under my little brothers couch. He swore he "hid it there to give to mom later but forgot about it" suuuuuuure.

I accidentally walked in on my buddy staring at one and it was pretty bad... Some things you can never unsee..

Rainbowbright99 4

Don't worry honey, no one cares enough to pay that close of attention to anyone but themselves. Also... Switch hands, righty needs love too... (or lefty I'm guessing)

bizarre_ftw 21

Practice makes perfect ^_^ Just tell people you play tennis

beasting 0

You know the funny thing is that really happens when you play tennis

You ********** that much? And with enough vigor to gain muscle mass?!!! Dude, it's not that hard. Use your fingertips and a soft touch. Otherwise when you actually get to have sex with a real person you'll be so insensitized by your death grip that you won't be able to perform at all. Dan Savage says the same thing. Ease up.