By Beeisc00l - 05/10/2011 18:58 - Reserved

Today, I was playing video games at 2am. My guinea pig started squealing at me, and wouldn't stop until I turned out the lights and got into bed. I'm 20 years old, and I've let a rodent dictate my bedtime. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 602
You deserved it 22 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xoxoemmers 4
lovelydarlings 6

Comments

turn off the light and play or put him ina dark room

perdix 29

Guinea pigs are power mad. First, you let them tell you when to go to bed and what to eat. Soon, they are telling you whom to kill. They're pretty paranoid and homicidal.

Hamsters are like guiana pigs, and I had hamsters when I was younger and the male ****** the female to death. Literally. She left about 50 babies.

Wouldn't that be considered a ham-rape?

Yeah just cause someone plays video games means they don't have a life? I'm sure you're on FML right now cause you have such a life huh?

Ravenclaw2016 6
ChrisTheCalm 9

I'm gonna guess that since he actually wrote this, and he was breathing while doing so, he does have a life. And I bet his is way more interesting than yours. You fail at trolling.

Kyle357_fml 2

I agree with #11 if their playing video games at 2 in the morning and then gets 'squealed' at by a rodent they should really get a life and get 'squealed' at for having sex at 2 in the morning not playing call of duty. Just saying

"your a moron." Well let's hope for the morons sake that he at least knows the difference between your and you're.

Get a brain? If it is 2 o'clock in the morning, what is OP supposed to be doing, partying? Sure, he can sleep, but what if OP had just gotten off of work and wanted to play some video games for a bit before going to bed.

Llama_Face89 33

Gotta love little highschool children and their stereotypes, eh?

CatEyes66 0

I'm married, has a kid, has a job, cooks, cleans, but I play video games like nobodies business. Does this mean I have no life? I do play atleast once a day, mostly at night and sometimes up to 5 hour. I'm also a 22 year old insomniac.

lakebitch01 0
uridea 14

You could have just put a towel over his cage.

Or he could have put his pet in a different room. :-p

Charlie Charlie the drunk guinea pig! :) wow I think you're crazy. Couldn't you like put a sheet over the cage?

Next he's going to tell you who you can or can't hang out with :)

13FTW 9

Oh really? I was up till 2 last night playing black ops. I race cars for a living, used to be defensive captain of the football team, and am in school with straight A's. Yeah, all gamers have no lives. **** you stereotypers.