By Agax - 08/10/2013 00:21 - United States - Riverside

Today, I was playing soccer when a player kicked the ball at my crotch. In pain, I kneeled down. The referee came up to me and whispered, "The smaller they are, the more it hurts." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 630
You deserved it 4 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Your reply: "And you know this from experience?"

Comments

he actually wanted u to get up soon by that comment.. *if u knw wat I mean*

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

No, I don't know what you mean, please enlighten me. *Rolling my eyes*

that's called boosting.. the referee wanted him to reply by sucking up the pain , getting up quick and hence prove he is the man.. injuries r common in sports.. and a gud sportsman is the one who can bear the pain and carry on.. I hope now u understand what I mean.. :)

ilytyvm 25

I'm 99.9% positive that #28, given the eye roll, was being incredibly sarcastic on the comment. Not only that, but you can practically feel the annoyed distaste emanating from the phone... So I'm unsure why you replied and went on to explain with a smile. Most people ignore sarcasm unless they have a witty comeback.

#45 it seems like u felt the real pain of OP :D

It's called getting concussions and having head trama. You shouldn't just get back up and join the game, that's dangerous and life risking. Unless you just get a bruise, don't go back on the field.

Rainhawk94 27

When you get thumbed down. Don't comment back and try to defend yourself because it never works

getting down voted aint harming my life , so its fine.. i love this site cuz of one of this reason.. i see various mentalities at one place cheering arguing laughing.. btw thnx for ur kind suggestion

RedPillSucks 31

@53 - I don't believe you can get a concussion from getting hit in the balls by a soccer ball. Unless that was one hell of a kick, or you doubled over in pain so fast that you slammed your head into the ground.

cheshirecat13242 32

Holy crap--#30 must be the president of Mensa, or some other club that requires a high intellect! Could you define sarcasm for me, President..?

threer 30

The coach had nothing to do with this scenario.

Rainhawk94 27

Referee! Is it that hard to read

At least he didn't offer to rub them better for you.

breeaannuuhh 14

Hahahaha wow quite a ref! Did you get up after that?

No, 19. OP is still squirming in agony as we speak.

He may be there a while. *lights cigarette*

breeaannuuhh 14

It was clearly rhetorical...he had to get up off the field if he wanted to type the FML. Thanks for the sarcasm though.

rebel501 4

Either way it still is very very painful

Jst4kicks 16

should of said "really? well lets give yours a try!"

you should have hit him on couch and compare who got the smaller one.. by the way interesting way to motivate

Warning: Stop drinking Mountain Dew. I've heard it's rumoured to shrinks balls. :P

Not shrink, but kill your sperm count.

RedPillSucks 31

Should have poured it onto the soccer ball before the game.

O.o I'm drinking that right now! Good thing I never had any balls to begin with ;D

At least he didn't give you a red card thinking you were faking it. Soccer players are good at that. Trust me I know.

yess i would know thats the first thing they like doing!