By Anonymous - 30/09/2010 17:13 - United States

Today, I was playing basketball in our company gym. I took a shot from half court, and at that exact moment, an executive walked into the gym with an important potential client. My shot bounced off the side of the backboard, off some bleachers, and right into the client's head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 664
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Did it knock his toupée off? Tell the exec he needs to make the same shot of he gets an "H." You called it, right?

Comments

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds ruinous. This Earth-game of "basketball" is so simple, yet it still illustrates the utter futility of life in general. Both teams work completely against each other trying to get a ball through a hoop. There's a lot of running back and forth, but nothing ever gets accomplised. Then, after a set amount of time, it's all over. All of that effort was for nothing. The analogy works for your soon-to-be-ended career, OP. All the running around you did? It was for nothing, now that you are probably fired. If you don't get fired for this, it's only a matter of time. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

chobitschibi1369 0

You know I thought about this for a while and I am wondering how it hit all that in the order of which you say. Unless the court you were in was shaped in just the right way for that to happen. Oh well. I suppose shit happens.

Nice shot. Maybe you should have stuck to shooting lay-ups (or just sitting the bench)