By fattie4life - 20/07/2009 22:33 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my little sister as she explained that all these guys like her now that she's so skinny and beautiful. My mom must have overheard me tell my sister that at least I was a cuter child, because my mom laughed and said, "Yeah right, we had to buy you fat kid diapers." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 155
You deserved it 8 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

grimmelok 0

YDI for having to wear fat kid diapers

I would ******* kill my mom. But in my family my dad is the jerk, he says things like, it's a good thing you have long blonde hair, cause without it you no one would like you. You're too ugly.

Gosh thats mean. Dont listen to that jerk. Its not true. Im surprised if you dont want your dad to go die.

Honestly, calling a baby 'sexy' is downright disturbing.

17, your babie is starving and ugly. He's going to grow up wanting to **** anorexic blond strippers because you are already comparing him to children who are healthy and weigh more than him. Perhaps is you are breast feeding him you should start gettingsome extra vitamins you vampire, fat baby hating witch!

I never said that they weigh more than him. In most cases, he is many inches taller and weighs the same. Where did "vampire" come from?

boatkicker 4

So people are bad parents because you have a tall kid? Your kid is taller because you breast feed, but that doesnt mean people who dont breastfeed are bad parents. if they're still in diapers, which I'm assuming they are because of how this started, they're still babies, and babies are fat and still healthy. its not a huge deal. get over yourself mommy.

boatkicker 4

Not trying to sound quite as bitchy as i did. sorry about that On a side note: where *did* vampire come from?????? lol

No, not at all. He's tall for his age, but not all that tall, really. They're just... that fat. I am all for babies with a little chunk on them. But you should see the kids I'm talking about. It's not the kids' faults at all. It all falls on bad judgement on the parents' part. One of the mothers was even bragging about how she condensed his formula so that he'd eat less often and she wouldn't have to deal with him. Or how she puts cereal in his bottle to make him sleep longer. Or how she started giving him fried foods at six months old because the grease in it helped him from being constipated. It's just sad.

Oh man, I know. It's my boss's daughter though.

boatkicker 4

Oh wow. That's bad parenting. One of the few things that makes me really angry. I can't even say what I'm thinking right now. jklasd

ChrisWasHere 0

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm glad you said something. Kudos to you.

Sometimes I'm really happy that my mom didn't raise me like everyone else's parents. In regards to #34 (DirtyParkBench)'s boss, that's just horrible. I've heard of a couple mothers who all buy their babies Taco Bell when their kid's only about six to eight months old. I know I didn't touch solid food till I was about two. That's just crazy.

SeeAlsoJaime 0

You and your sister are both *****. So, **** your mom's life.

#27 Vampire kind of just seemed to fit. I got upset because I thought Dirtyparkbench hated chubby babies and I overreacted. But people who think babies shouldn't be fat in my mind seem like that witch from "The Wizard of Oz" and people who want to eat happiness. *Shiver*

cherry_blossom 0

She was saying that about obese babies, not fat/chubby babies. It confused me for a little bit, too.

It's possible they're both within an appropriate range to live with their mom, but the other one lives with the dad. It's not that unlikely...