By Bucko321 - 30/03/2009 01:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. We were feeling a little naughty, so we started talking dirty. I was really into describing a sweaty sex scene, when I heard my dad cough. He had picked up the phone to make a call and had heard it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 707
You deserved it 78 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

i can beat that! my boyfriend and i were fooling around in his truck and he hit a button on my phone and because i had just sent his mom a text it called her...thank god i heard her voicemail and was able to end the call...we have also called a friends ex girlfriend with his phone...

idiot, that's why the cell phone was invented

yes #12, thats why the cell phone was invented you idiot.

I wonder how long he was listening for >_> That's a bit creepy, honestly.

xprecious05x 0

i agree..first thing i thought of when i read this was 'use a cell phone'

Blind_Ninja 0

If he listened to your entire conversation, then your dad is a sick pervert who was probably masturbating on the other line. Or, more likely (if you're dad isn't a creep), he probably just picked up the phone, heard the conversation obviously going in an inappropriate direction, then cleared his throat to let you know that he needed the phone.

I like how everyone automatically assumes that the OP HAS a cell phone. Not everyone has access to one, you know. And the fact of the matter is, why is it the OP's fault that his/her father was listening to the conversation? S/he can't control the actions of someone else.

BethieJean 0

#17 - that's what I'm thinking. He may have just picked up the phone and heard a few seconds of dirty talk, and cleared this throat. There is no mention of how long her dad was on the line. Also, not everyone has a cellphone.

vidaloca_fml 0

wow, if my dad had listened to that, i would think that he was the biggest perv ever. any normal father would hang up immediately. what a sicko to listen to your kid get graphic

Why the hell would you use a cell phone if you're in your house? Use your brains, people. Unless you're on a plan with unlimited calling (or unlimited incoming and he called her) that's just a waste. That's if she even has a cell phone to begin with. Also, if her father was using a cordless phone it's quite possible for him to pick up without her hearing anything. Maybe her father is like mine and rarely makes outgoing calls for any reason whatsoever.