By Anonymous - 10/02/2011 20:06 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with a client, when the gum I was casually chewing fell out of my mouth and down my shirt. While I was trying to dig it out, two of our newest customers walked into the lobby to see what looked like me fondling my breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 359
You deserved it 12 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks to be you =/ but YDI, chewing gum, especially in a professional setting, is just poor etiquette.

sallen0046 4

Why were you chomping away on a piece of gum while on a professional phone call in the first place? Why are you chewing gum in the lobby where new clients get a first impression of you and the company you work for? Both are incredibly rude to your clientele and completely unprofessional. Absolutely your own fault.

Comments

sallen0046 4

Why were you chomping away on a piece of gum while on a professional phone call in the first place? Why are you chewing gum in the lobby where new clients get a first impression of you and the company you work for? Both are incredibly rude to your clientele and completely unprofessional. Absolutely your own fault.

princesspixie 0

I completely agree. it's so unprofessional

What, you don't regularly fondle your breasts in public? No? Just me? Cool.

You don't happen to have a list of places you frequent would you? :)

She lives in Mordor. But as we all know, you don't exactly just strut in whenever you please.

He's right, but I like to spend long weekends camped out across the street from Sirin's house, hoping to catch a glimpse of her undressing.

Sure you can. You just have to have Gandolf not be a douche and call in his eagle buds right away, rather than going on some massive quest that could've been done in a couple of days...

Dammit, allmidnighteyes, you just had to go there. Now my thread is going to be full of geeks making LOTR references I don't understand because I lack the attention span to sit through the books/movies.

All you need to know is there was a lot of walking (a lot of walking[a lot of walking{a lot of walking}]) to a mountain where some douche made a ring of massive power that controlled rings that were supposed to divvy the power, the hobbits entrusted with this ring are ambiguously gay, whenever Frodo (nephew of Bilbo from The Hobbit) pulls his sword he gets his ass kicked and when everything was about to fail the sorcerer that started this expedition (Gandolf) finally calls in his eagle friends to airlift everyone...

aKid_namedIZ 1

That sucks but at least you made two guys days.

meh, i doubt they will go elsewhere for business so you did some good!

Ew, you chew gum while on the phone to clients? Unprofessional.

If you dont chew your gum with your mouth open and like a cow that wont happen.

That's why you don't chew gum as a receptionist.