By Anonymous - 07/02/2011 21:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was on the phone to a guy I really like from work. We'd been talking for about 2 minutes, when he said he was getting another call, and put me on hold. I was so excited to be on the phone with him, it took me a whole 15 minutes to realise he had actually just hung up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 273
You deserved it 7 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't you hear the disconnect tone after he hung up? Maybe he just had a really long call?

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh stop telephonin' me.

Comments

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to call you back.

How hard up are you? Let me guess, you called him! Ladies, never call a guy first, let him call you so you don't look desperate!!

Yeah, it's better to let him look like the desperate one, I guess ...

Ladies: This rule applies to alpha males (The good looking athletic guy who is confident to the point of arrogance). Nice guys (the ones you claim to prefer despite the fact that you actually keep going for the alpha) love it when you call first. Pick your taste (and be honest with yourself) and act accordingly. Granted if he's just not into you in the first place, calling won't work... ever.

LOLOL , FYL . you can't even talk to a guy on the phone longer than 2 mins . I can talk to a guy for like a half an hour or till we basically have nothing to say or when my ears starts aching .

krazy_glu3 0

uhhh congrats? didn't know there was a contest going on... stupid

im so proud of you, your able to talk in the phone for a full 30 minutes you deserve an award

oarisimo 4

half a hour isn't even that long. do you want a cookie or something? in fact, what was the point of your stupid comment??

Maybe she should stop giving cookie instead...

agirlnamedlogan 5

It's hard to believe a guy would want to talk to you.

hey placing a large order with pizza hut still counts as a conversation with a guy.. amirite?

Yes, until you turn video chat on.... *dial tone*

dragoongirl90 34
lolfish111111 0

This fml is fake. she would hear the disconnect tone after ten seconds. who agrees?

Not necessarily, some phones disconnect themselves when the other hang up. But there's always some kind of tone or bip or something, before completely cut off, isn't there ?

Lolfish, you seem like a nice lady, so I'll go easy on you. Don't ******* accuse the FML of being ******* fake unless you have some good goddamned proof that it's fake, like if you were the asshole on the other end who ******* hung up. Or if you're some creepy fuckface who is tapping her phone line. Or if your name is Alexander Graham ******* Bell. I'm glad we had this little talk.

rallets 22

Hey whats up, my name is Alexander Graham ******* Bell. How ya doin'?

Great time to quote the best band ever. " Alexander Graham Bell; Well, he knew darned well, That he could find the only way To talk across the USA! Telephone, telephone; Never be on your own. Many many years ago, He started something with his first "Hello.""

MrBaxter 5

You should probably figure out what happened before telling him off, because maybe there was an emergency or something. I've read a lot of FMLs about people doing stuff like that before knowing what really happened.

nokel11 7

15 minutes?! That's almost 30 minutes!!

I have a feeling this was a response to the idiot higher up, bragging about talking to a guy for thirty minutes.

nokel11 7

yes, this was a reply to 17, but apparently my iPhone places comments wherever it likes.

uh, next time move the camera a liiiitle bit lower when taking profile pictures? thanks :)

fortunefades 3