By cowgirl927 - 18/04/2013 11:26 - United States

Today, I was on hold with the cable company for an hour. When I finally got someone, I walked into the kitchen to where it was quiet and slid across the floor, falling on my butt and losing my connection on the phone. My 2-year-old son had sprayed the floor with nonstick cooking spray. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 749
You deserved it 6 468

cowgirl927 tells us more.

cowgirl927 3

OP here. Hi. Just wanted to say that I am extremely overprotective of my son. The house IS baby-proofed. The spray is always put up...this was the one time someone(not me) didn't put it up on its shelf. And I wasn't ignoring him. This is your standard, garden-variety "I stepped out of the room for one minute" kind of deal. Most moms know exactly what I'm talking about. So chill out some of you.

Top comments

You must be that mom that owes him money. "You take-a my money, I break-a your leg."

Pranksters, they start young. Have fun OP ;)

Comments

wanttoFchallan 6

The evil is strong in this one.

He will be a chef one day... Just wait.

Cable? What the hell is that? Don't you know everyone watches television for free online now?

It's the company that sells you your internet access so you can watch television shows free online.

i can't help but wonder why the kid was able to spray the floor in the first place. couldn't OP have put the phone on loud speaker and kept an eye on the toddler?

Kids are fast and sneaky, it only takes seconds for things to happen. Lets not blame OP for a little accident.

At least you know it works! You didn't stick!

If nothing sticks to Pam, how does Pam stick to the pan?!?

zombieslayer83 19

#21, you just blew my ******* mind!

rg350dx 29

#21 Dear God...I don't kn-.. The power of rhyming?

HooyoMacaan 7

Maybe because nothing sticks to Pam but Pam can stick to stuff. You sprayed it directly to something so it sticks to that but afterwards another object cant stick to it because you sprayed Pam on it. Lol >_

Well that's one way to make sure non-stick cooking spray works! Your son just wants to make sure his mom can make him something to eat without is sticking to the dish!

bach2121 13

Time to put locks on the cabinets!

BellaBelle_fml 23

I'm a tad surprised that the OP hasn't already installed child safety locks on cabinets, drawers, and other places where you store things that you do not want your young children to get into. I am not placing any blame on the OP for 'letting' this happen, though. She may have not had the chance to get to it just yet. It seems as though she's already got her hands full with that little evil genius running around and wreaking havoc on unsuspecting bystanders.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I will definitely have to remember this story when I have my own children. I will make sure that I plan ahead for this sort of thing by having the locks installed BEFORE my child is even old enough to crawl!

pandabrr 12

Toddlers are my favorite.... as long as they're not my children!