By Ummm - 03/08/2016 19:45 - United States - Wheaton

Spicy
Today, I was on a second date with a guy. Things got a little handsy and he pulled down his pants to reveal a micro-penis. He then smiled and asked me to be his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 138
You deserved it 2 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He shouldve asked before showing you his tiny penis. What a lovely unsatisfying relationship that couldve been

Comments

Jachin357 28

Oh wow that's classy. This guy took the romantic dick pic to a whole new level!

Goblin182 26

At least he let you know what you were getting into before you made the decision. Truth in advertising. I would say that was pretty considerate of him.

More like what he was hoping would get into her...

So what? It's only a penis. People make far too big of a deal out of sex, it's literally only sex.

Sex is important in a relationship for most people.

#27 I'm not 12, I'm actually 21. I just don't see the big deal when it comes to sex.

then you're not having the right kind of sex

I agree.. if she liked him before that then she should like him after. she wasn't attracted to his penis.

No, whipping it out on the second date is a red flag that he's probably got some sexual issues. Add to the fact that regular intercourse and kids are probably off the table due to his condition.

Wow. I can't believe you guys. "omg they have different opinion than us, they must be twelve, or stupid, or have a micro-penis!" That is completely ridiculous, and immature. I for one partly hate sex for this very reason. Everyone's super obsessed with it, and is one of their top priorities. And if you don't like it or aren't as good-looking as other people's standards, you've "obviously" got something wrong with you.

ahhh, one of the ladies who just want to be with a big dick. Doesn't matter what other qualities the guy has like compassion, wit, health, education, love for you... Perhaps the only remedy for a micropenis would have been a couple of billion dollars in his account which you could've splurged. Please don't bring up being prim and proper on a second date, you both got handsy.

How funny that your username is exactly what I said after reading your comment.

Perhaps he felt his micro penis was a perfect match for your micro breasts?

I don't understand the appeal to boob sex. It certainly does nothing for me, and I don't see why it does anything for a man. I just don't get it. (I know it wasn't your point, but still)

The issue for me isn't the size of his penis. It's the fact that before he revealed his big (or little) secret, I would expect to be absolutely blown away by some serious foreplay. That way the gauge of his tool would be less important because he was proving to be able to still satisfy me.

Showing you his willy on the 2nd date? Micro penis or not, that'd be enough for me to not consider a 3rd date. But on the bright side, at least you dodged a bullet..

species4872 19

Apparently she dodged a blank.

So if he had had a big one, it wouldn't have been a FML. Otherwise you would not have mentioned about his "size" right?