By accountnamevalid - 21/07/2013 04:45 - United States - Littleton

Today, I was on a bus and I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. According to a few other passengers, I nestled into the chest of the guy next to me, and hit him every time he made a noise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 709
You deserved it 9 836

accountnamevalid tells us more.

It was a Greyhound, and I'd been up for 2 days. He didn't say a word to me about it. After I was told by the lady behind me, I apologized profusely, and he said "it's alright. I figured you must really need the sleep." Super nice guy, but I wanted to die.

Top comments

kitsune309 15
perdix 29

Yeah, well he should shut the **** up while you are trying to sleep! What kind of boyfriend is he?

Comments

LOL, he'll have a story for his friends.

@15 Well I guess that depends on whether OP is good looking or not.

That's unfortunate but hey, at least he was considerate enough to let you sleep on him and beat him up. Hopefully he was single and you got his number!

xcam1995 6

Yeah, she can call him and recommend him to a trauma therapist.

Sorry but thats funny as hell. But that is totally embarrassing.

Really now? I never would've known if you hadn't pointed that out.

I love this! Bloody hilarious! So nice of him to tolerate all that since you apparently only found out after waking up. This is going in my favourites!

I think an airplane pillow might not be a bad idea for future reference...

This probably more his fml than yours haha

Today, I was going in the bus when the lady next to me fell asleep on my chest. I couldn't say anything or wake her up because she started punching me anytime I make a sound. FML.

Well that is embarassing but at least he didn't get all angry etc. Perhaps he's even a nice guy and you folks can date or something...

Was he stroking your hair when you woke up?

websphere69 27

it rubs the lotion into it's skin...,

MerrikBarbarian 9

If someone is stoking my hair I don't wake up for anything. I fell asleep at a Chinese drumming demo because my partner was playing with my hair. It's kryptonite for some of us man.

@50 I'm the exact same. Hair strokes = instant sleepytime for me!!