By dumbass1991 - 12/12/2010 19:36 - United States

Today, I was messing around on my laptop by drawing on the screen with a marker pen. When it came time to clean it off, it wouldn't budge. Now I have a full beard and mustache etched permanently on my computer screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 137
You deserved it 121 809

Same thing different taste

Comments

Omg why would anyone draw on their pc screen? YDI, dumb shit

That's the only logical explanation. still stupide as **** though.

Use rubbing alcohol, it can remove permanent marker.

it also deteriorates the screen, I think... pretty sure it's one of those things they say not to put on the screen

Well apparently it didn't say anything about not putting sharpies on there, cause OP still did that...

chinadollsierra 0

Hahahaha ^^ awesome comment,x]

Who the **** does something that stupid?!? Please do not breed. And my advice: use axe body spray to get the ink off, only because I feel sorry for your computer.

This makes me wonder just how toxic Axe sprays really are... considering you say they'd take a stain like what's on OP's computer off.

smiles4life 1

ive always wondered why i was so attracted to guys who wear axe. now i know its because its so toxic that it covers all other gross boyish odors. clearly whoever made axe was a f***ing genius.

I personally don't like axe. It smells like a bunch of chemicals. :S Then again, that's what it is, so I guess they weren't too far off the track.

works with any aerosol spray not just that one, ones for women will have the same effect...

angela3222 0

Ugh I agree with 66. Axe sucks, and I hate when kids use that after gym instead of deodorant, it doesn't cover the B.O. and makes it smell worse. Same with using that crap axe instead of taking a freaken shower.

jeannicole 0

Try rubbing alcohol. It always gets sharpie off of non-porous surfaces for me. :D My mom takes sharpies and doodles on her friends' name tags at work, giving them mustaches, etc., but it always washes right off. :)

precisely! We do that at school when someone uses sharpies on the whiteboards by mistake, except we use hand sanitizer, which is basically 99.9% alcohol anyway haha

Of course OP is an idiot - why would you draw on your screen? But what I'm finding funnier is the anger that has been created. People, calm down - she didn't draw on your screen.

bellatrix4 0

ARE YOU A FREAKIN IDIOT PLUS YOU MUST HAVE NO LIFE TO BE BORED, ON THE COMPUTER HOME ALONE

Where does it say that she's home? Or that she's alone, for that matter? Heck, where does it say she was bored!?

I love how this comment came right after #18

46 I know what you mean man I never knew 19 came after 18!!!!! ****** crazy dude.

agree with 45. and you're the one who is sitting at a computer with obviously nothing better to do than forget where the CAPS lock is and make mean comments on people you don't know in real life's misfortunes.

hey your the one who sits around posting this on people's fmls, mr. social butterfly

WHY would you do that? Why would you even take the chance of having it not come off your laptop screen?? Try Windex.

Windex is bad for laptop screens because of the chemicals in it. Rubbing alcohol may work, but personally I think the OP messed up their laptop. Though you can always change the LCD, rather easy to do.

Babushka_Homyak 10

Also rather expensive last I checked.

Almost cheaper to buy a new laptop than to replace the screen.

celticmarine2005 2

We replaced my laptop screen for $45 including delivery. But I didnt draw on it, it got cracked by my dog's ball.

No, it's not. You can get a replacement screen rather inexpensively from eBay or other sources for about $100. Then you can either change it yourself or pay $50-100 in labor to have a technician install it. It isn't that difficult.

Nail polish remover gets sharpie off mirrors & counter tops - try that!

Please DONT use Nail polish. It will damage the plastic of the screen. My son drew with a sharpie permanent marker on my screen. I used a dry erase marker (has to be new) over the black marks and kept wiping away with a damp cloth.

Rick_S 3

You totally deserve it, but this poster is right. Draw over it with a dry erase marker, and you should be able to wipe it off.