By sn-511 - 01/03/2013 22:54 - Italy - Naples

Spicy
Today, I was making out with my girlfriend, and after a while, she moved her hand down to my crotch. She felt my erection, then got up and yelled at me, calling me a horny pig for "assuming we were going to have sex." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 016
You deserved it 5 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yet she is the one who put her hand down your crotch...

HandaPitler 1

Women, usually assuming we want to have sex just because we have a boner. i feel your pain op. my ex was the exact same way

Comments

mangoboy1 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's offensive. Pull the super deluxe tampon out of your ass and stop blaming her stupidity on something us girls get that we get shit for all the time.

VooDooCarrie91 19

Wait... Because 13 made an overgeneralized comment about something women can't control meaning something different? Just like OP did about her boyfriend's erection? Hmm..

43 you can't fix stupid. I was actually hoping this sparked into an argument for my reading pleasure.

kittykatkassie 6

Apparently women can't have emotions without it getting blamed on pms. Sometimes we're idiots and sometimes we're just mad. In this case OP's girlfriend is the former. As are you 13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
StaceyMichelle 5

I find it offensive as well. I don't get pms while on my period, and I hate when people blame our periods whenever we randomly get mad or upset. Some people are just naturally moody.

I love when people assume I'm mad or emotional because I'm PMSing. I haven't had a period (or PMS) in five years. So that's good for a laugh.

Yeah, because we have complete control over that.

Your picture fits in perfectly with that comment

Nope. You were assuming you would be getting a BJ from the hooker at the truck stop. Seriously, she's ******' with you . Bail.

kryxen 14

Dude, I'm a trucker. There be some scary ass lot lizards at truck stops. I lock my doors and hide in the sleeper. Sssscccccaaaaaaaaarrrrryyyyy!!!!!

"Lot lizards" is such an odd name for truck stop hooker. :P

strawberrywine22 30

Lot lizards is what we Carnies call them :o cause the area we set up the carnival at is refereed to as the carnival lot, or just the lot, and they are like lizards, crawling around looking for something hot.

I really hope women now we can't control that we just get excited

RpiesSPIES 27

Your comment was hard to understand until I realized you spelled 'now' instead of 'know.'

She should've happy that she turns you on. She probably would've also been upset if she felt that you didn't have an erection. Sounds like she just wanted a reason to be mad to begin with.

If it was soft she would have yelled at you for not finding her hot. Princesses man I swear.

chelsearenaeee 16

I think you meant to capitalize DO.

Call her a "pig" for groping you without thinking that you'd get an erection.

Not a good idea unless OP wants to activate psychobitch mode, but what you say is totally true

High school is a bitch wait till college.