By saddened97 - 20/01/2011 09:39 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was making out with my boyfriend and he was fingering me. After he left, my mum says to me "I wish my sex life was as interesting as yours." She had walked in and we hadn't even noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 685
You deserved it 12 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expertfail 0

the question is: how long did she stay to watch?

Comments

tell your mum to call me...I'll hook her up

Just be glad she wasn't mad and she happy that you have someone. She could have freaked out and kicked him out and made threats if she ever saw him again. I know this sounds extreme but I have known parents this bad. Your fun didn't even get interrupted :)

This. I know that some people find it disrespectful to have sex whilst the parents are home, but some parents just don't leave. But please, OP, lock the door. My future mother-in-law didn't want us to lock the door and guess what, she saw us doing it. She was so mad that I wasn't allowed to enter the house for a week and she refused to speak to my boyfriend. FYL for being in such an embarassing situation, but YDI for not locking the door.

48 u shouldn't be having sex in ur future mother in laws house ydi.

Yeah, I know, something public, a park for example, is so much better! So hygienic and comfortable and romantic - especially in this cold weather - with a lot of privacy - especially in summer, yeah, perfect! Seriously? I prefer a private room, and I guess I'm not the only one. It's not like I enjoy the thought his mother is in the same house, I certainly do not, but that thought is more bearable than searching hours outside for a '''good''' spot, were it is cold, dirty, painful and joggers keep comming around the corner. Not everybody has the luxury of having a place for his own, and no, that's not my fault.

fthku 13

Or instead of attacking Texast, you could have dropped the un-called for sarcasm and attitude and just said "Well, I have no place of my own so we have no choice really" (That is what I assume you meant) Well, although I SUPPOSE that by saying "You shouldn't have sex in your mother-in-law's house" he OBVIOUSLY meant you should go ahead and get hot and heavy on some public bench. It's practically right there in the wording! He may have been an ass for assuming (and for his typing), but lashing out at people like that isn't right either.

Do you not have a place of your own? Do you live with him? This story is interesting to me for some reason, Lol. I guess I'm just nosy.

I'm a teenager in college, living with my overconservative protestant 'sex before marriage is a sin' parents, he is a teenager in his last year in high school, also living with his parents. The only place of our own we have was his chamber, located right before the living room and next to his mothers bedroom. But now it's better, they are moved, and his chamber is now upstairs, whilst his mother is amusing herself with Facebook downstairs. Everybody's happy now. Huray! Fthku, sarcasm is always right! Besides, sarcasm is when you hurt people, I was just being ironic.

fthku 13

Sarcasm doesn't have to hurt anyone. And you weren't being ironic. o_o But I guess I'm happy that you have a place now! (well SORT of a place) I hate overconservatives.

why do you all assume the door even HAS a lock?

jack1001 0

i think OP should also employ her bf to service her mother.*smile*

ulicksam 0

What's with all you people lately that can't have sex behind closed doors or somewhere people that don't want to see it can just walk in?

she wishes her sex life was as interesting as kissing and fingering? Damn, your dad must be a shit lover. No offence.

Exactly. And according to the username, the OP is 13 years old. Her mother's sex life must really suck.

Ninjafriends 1

If that's true, this is one of the grossest FML's... It is a portal to hell.

Ninjafriends 1
AngryVadge 0

lol @ op your mom must be a real winner

my goodness. you're lucky. my mom wouldve killed me haha