By anonymous - 01/04/2012 18:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was making love to my boyfriend, when he said "I love you, baby." I told him to go deeper, but instead of doing so, he decided to completely kill the mood by stopping and saying it again in a Barry White type voice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 577
You deserved it 10 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps he was hoping you'd say "I love you" back rather than "go deeper".

You did say go deeper, you just didn't specify how! Lol

Comments

TheFamilyElf 17

I think the phrasing you're looking for is, "Doesn't matter, had sex."

Oh no! He is showing signs of originality! Slay him!!!

ArrickMorris 4

I think this person is saying its been a while since they got layed lmao

TheElle 6

And how exactly did that kill the mood?

Go deeper is always the response someone is looking for after they say I love you.

perdix 29

"Go deeper" seems like a polite way to say, "Is your penis really that small?"

I agree, Perdix(btw, if you thing I remind u of another Bruins fan on FML, I am)

MrGroovy28 7

I guess you know this from firsthand experience??

19 - Or it could mean he's so big that he was holding back b/c of a misguided fear of hurting OP. I've been there before. But now I've said too much...

"go deeper" is a great response while recieving suprise butt sex! Ya baby!

twisted_cherub 14

I've never used "Go deeper." in bed. I'm not sure how one could go deeper if they're already seriously into it. Nor do I understand why this would be anyone's response to "I love you.".

At least your getting some op, I have a boyfriend whos attending college far away. We havent had sex in 3 months. I got on BC 2 months ago thinking we would have sex still .. he left a month ago. FML , your boyfriend is awesome at least hes with u !

Quit trying to steal the spotlight. This is OP's FML, not yours.

Quit trying to steal the spotlight. This is OP's FML, not yours.

steal the spotlight? not even, i have a right to comment on this post just like any other person. its called "freedom of speech"

I call this "freedom of thumbing down".

2ndSucks 15

"Oh my God guys, I haven't had sex in 3 whole months. I'm so friggin deprived." Suck it up. But not literally, since you're so tortured! We live in a terribly shallow world.

I love how much sex seems to dominate a relationship. Its not "i miss my bf," no. Its "i miss having sex with my bf, oh god, the worlds going to end without 3 months of sex!" may just be my virginity talking, but my god. Is that all people really care about?

Thats not what i meant by that, of course i miss him but OP posted about SEX so thats what i was refering to. damn, not that ******* serious

It's called masturbation. That's what I do.

^the virginity is strong in this one

Betternowthanlat - Freedom of speech is an American thing. FML was created by a bunch of French dudes. Sure, you can post whatever comment you want. But doing what you did is called attention whoring, and it invites, nay encourages bad-spirited responses like you're getting.

dominic1221 6

Freedom of speech is an ancient Athenian thing actually, buuuuuut I know you were being sarcastic. :D

97- An ancient Athenian thing later adopted by the United States, and not France. His point isn't where the idea originated, but rather how France does not have this policy.

dominic1221 6

Yeah it does, it's in the "Déclaration des droits de l'Homme et du Citoyen." It's annoying when some Americans act like they're the only people in the world with a sacred freedom of speech. And in both countries, it only applies to government interference.

102- I obviously know less about the topic than you. Please forgive me. I have stuck my nose where it doesn't belong and am now removing it from the situation. However, please do not make sweeping generalizations about all Americans due to my neglect to research more before speaking.

dominic1221 6

I said SOME Americans, not all Americans, you illiterate fuckwad.

Ignore that last comment, I entered a character that FML apparently doesn't recognize.

How is it FML because the boyfriend did technically do what you asked him to do? Its not his fault you didn't explain what you meant

Snafuusmc 12
Snafuusmc 12
BunBunBabe 8

Bahahaha you did say it! Besides he is just being funny, and you could have stopped that before it happened by just saying I love you too back

I would have laughed that he took it that way instead. He seems like a great boyfriend. Definitely a keeper.

Capt_Oblivious 10

Maybe OP wanted a James Earl Jones deeper