By Tashie01 - 29/04/2012 10:10 - Australia

Today, I was looking through my roommate's room trying to find a DVD, when I stumbled upon a bundle of pictures of me showering and sleeping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 368
You deserved it 2 795

Tashie01 tells us more.

What i'd like to know is how he got pictures of me showering without me knowing. :/

Top comments

Comments

ahhbeex 8

I'd honestly love to know what runs through this persons mind. Like you wouldn't have eventually caught on or found out? New roommate.

Because stalkers are only ever men, right?

You know what they say about assumptions. They make an ass out of u and... Mptions. I did that wrong, didn't I?

Dayum, OP! He must be into you. Orr... He's actually a Colombian terrorist sending these to the government of Cuba. You have super powers, OP. And they'll find you and make you work and go on all sorts of missions and one day, you will fight a fight no one has fought before. The last guy? Oh, he was screwed! You'll be facing... A banana. Good luck, OP. What kind of flowers do you want on your grave? :)

Confrontation... " uh uh I can explain.. Uh uh I think your left butt cheek is beautiful" Wtf????

Something needs to be done before it gets way out of hand.

I think it may already be out of hand.

aisthecoolest 8

Or is it (with the assumption that OP's roommate is male) out of his hand

xIBleedPurplex16 0

Um o_O time to apply for a new roommate ASAP!

bigdog57_fml 9

I thumbed you down cause your picture is Justin beiber

I wish I could thumb them down more than once. Her profile info is ALL about him... Seems like there's two stalkers here.

113- Where'd you get that idea from?

OP: Where did all these come from?! Roommate: Uh...Internet?

You must be Ridiculously Photogenic Guy...

theDeafAids 3

im on the ap so i dont see the gender of the post but if you click on op name it says miss

Somebody get to work on making Ridiculously Photogenic Girl

This is easy to explain! 1) He's doing a documentary about you. 2) You were drunk and agreed to be his photography subject. 3) He found your stalker, beat him, and confiscated his stash of pictures of you. 4) He IS your stalker and fantasises about making sweet love to you while you shower and sleep. See? Simple!

What i'd like to know is how he got pictures of me showering without me knowing. :/

Until you can figure that one out, I would suggest showering at a friend's house.

OP, do you have a bathroom door with a lock? Or maybe he got the pictures through a window?

Pffft. The ****** probably put itsy bitsy waterproof cameras in the shower, taking meticulous precision in his/her placement of the cameras, that the location of the camera was in such a place that you wouldn't ever suspect. Yes, Cad Inc. sells these types of cameras. The camera was obviously INSIDE the shower head. When you ran the shower head over your body, slathering yourself in that warm water, you unintentionally gave the perv around a hundred close up snaps of every part of your body. This story is not affiliated with Polaroid or Swann. Copyright © 2069 Cad Inc. All Rights Reserved.

challan 19
hilary56 0

I'm just saying but if he can get pics of you in the shower and be so good at it and have you not knowing for all this time, why the **** can he not hide all the pics of you?! I mean he seems pretty good at what he does but how can he not be better at hiding shit?? Just wondering…

I hope you realize how scary this is. I suggest you take those pictures straight to the police station. You can ask to show them to on officer of your gender. Hopefully they'll arrest him. Don't go back the apartment until you KNOW he's gone & won't came back. Stay with a friend if you must.

Also, a restraining order is definitely in order here.

There, there, OP. *pats on back sympathetically*

Why is everyone assuming genders it doesnt specify anywhere.

read comments from 1-200 again and you will find out the genders. op, look at the angle of the shots and you can deduce where it is coming from

Mommyof2_91 10

109... OP commented above saying the creeper was a he.

No u dumb ****! Just cause the comments assume its a male doesn't mean shit

hilary56 0

Why are you calling them "dumb *****"? She's right, OP commented and even said the stalker is a "he" a guy. :p

Mommyof2_91 10

181- Let me explain it this way...as I stated earlier OP commented above calling the creep a he. OP being the person who posted the FML would know the gender of the creep. Second," he" would mean the the creep is in fact a male. So before you go around insulting people and calling them dumb ***** you should do your research.

OP you better pray that the pics are not somewhere on the Internet already. That would be a FML