By Jason199615 - 17/04/2012 18:11 - United States - Marshfield

Spicy
Today, I was looking through my Internet browsing history. Apparently my wife had searched "How to have an affair without getting caught". FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 368
You deserved it 2 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

step 1. always be sure to clear browsing history.

Well leave the history page up and search "how to kill and hide your wife's body without being caught". That'll teach her.

Comments

socalledbliss 0

At least you know that she's not exactly faithful.

socalledbliss 0

I'd probably confront them about it. Talk to them...see what they feel is inadequate about our relationship...since it seems that's the reason behind people cheating a good majority of the time. Unlike some comments on here, I wouldn't jump for the divorce. The divorce rate is too high already, no need to add to it before trying to fix a problem.

linkinpark98 23

Sneaky Sneaky.. But seriously. How did she not know that you were going to find out sooner or later?

There is only one answer. She's blonde.

Michele2luv 8

Lifetime never deceives us. Never . . .

Noor, not everyone is a ninja like you.

that's what you get for crushing her cat with a ladder! I'd start looking elsewhere too D:

Dang, I hate it when people crush my cat with a ladder. ******* rude.

She meant car, referring to a FML from a few days ago.

She clearly wanted you to find out or she'd have been stealthier. That or she's dumb. Divorce!

Yeah because divorce is certainly the answer in this situation.

Yes because everyone wants a retarded, cheating spouse. Information cannot be unlearned. The seed of doubt has been planted, you see. Now every time she hides a text message, or says he's going out with friends he will always wonder, "is some guy dicking my wife?" I say it's better to not put yourself through that. But hey, if that's the life you wanna live, by all means....

I think it's stupid to divorce someone simply because you saw what your wife searched, and jumping to the immediate conclusion that she is cheating. There could be a ton of reasons as to why she searched that. Ludicrously, she may even be extremely bored for who knows what crazy things people do when they are bored. Point is, you should have a some faith in your spouse. And if you're going to let a little doubt get into your way, I don't think you should be married in the first place.

I thumbed down because you're fat and stupid

Keep the page open and when she comes home be like " next time close the page and erase history bitch!" and keep some divorce papers handy.

Talk to her, it might not be as bad as it seems.. (:

You need to leave up a page with a recent Google search for 'how to confront your wife about a suspected affair.'

Rule #1 in having an affair : be sneaker

alicekittykatt 0

That sucks OP but ya she's stupid because she obviously knows nothing about deleting history but if you want OP I can give you a ********... ;) just txt me (512)650-9968

You sound like you have alot of self respect for yourself. :/

katcot99 11

170-you made me LOL, well done.

That's an odd thing to search... Are there actually tips on doing it?