By darkman28 - 07/04/2009 05:21 - United States

Today, I was looking at the page of a girl I've had this big crush on for a long time. After getting a date with her and taking her horse back riding and having a picture taken of the two of us I find that she paint shopped me out of the picture before posting it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 471
You deserved it 4 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aw poor you. if you have a picture of the two of you, do the same thing and photoshop her out. Maybe put a smiley face on where she should be

briedis 0

That is just rude. Maybe you could ask her why she did that?

Comments

Inspired22 11

Was it her main picture? Because if it was, she might have cropped out anyone in any picture she posted, to make the picture just of her.

Comment her on the photoshop job ;) Unless it sucked in which case she gets a photoshop fail.

andy_fml_fml 0

#10: I didn't mean the annoyance of all those people asking who the guy is but I mean what if the girl kind of has her eyes on another guy and he sees the pictures and the comments(if there are any) and someone asks who the guy is and she says the guy i went on a date with then what......

Then thats the bitch's faulr. You just don't do that to someone that does nice things for you.

Maybe it's because you say things like paint shopped? But seriously, that's an awesome date.

ummm 14, that is basically WHY this is an FML, not an explanation for why it's okay. The OP feels ****** because he wants to be the guy she wants to date... And to people whining about Paintshop, don't talk unless you know what you're saying. Paintshop is a program that does have photoediting capabilities. Though since people don't really use it for that, or as a verb that often, my bet is that the poster was caught between using "MS Paint" and "Photoshop" and accidentally meshed the two.

Was it her profile pic? In which case, don't take it personally, lots of people do that cuz they want their profile pic just to be of them. If not then... well, that sucks.

You whiny man child people do that all the time it doesnt mean she doesnt like maybe she just wanted to post that picture with only her in it or she liked the way she looked in it. Grow up.

SamuraiDeli 0

Um...so what? Plenty of people crop people out of their profile pictures.

deliciouskaek 1

BAAAAAAWWWWWW Most likely it was just for the aesthetics of the photo itself. Just ask her why, if you want to know so badly.