By pennyhater - 07/10/2009 20:43 - United States

Today, I was locked inside my dorm room. Yeah, inside. How? Some of my floormates decided to stick pennies in the door frame, which jammed the handle. I was stuck inside my room and had to pee really bad. I couldn't call an RA to get me out either. Why? I am the RA. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 367
You deserved it 5 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Step 1: Pee in a container. Step 2: Spike their drink with contents of said container. Step 3: Smile in satisfaction of both achievements!

around_the_world 0

Comments

You were successfully pennied in? What a n00b! Keep a screwdriver handy so you can pop out the hinge pins and take the door off the frame and get to freedom. Then put the screwdriver in the chest of whoever did it. That'll teach 'em to **** with you.

I shouldn't have read this with a dirty mind.

Chaith 16

I read pennies as penises until I read it for the third time. I think I lose.

blland 0

How?... Why?.... The OP likes to ask questions.

How?... Why?.... The OP likes to ask questions.

Maybe you're just a bitch RA, ever think of that?? I'm pretty sure someone wouldn't do that to a really nice RA. Ps. Do you not have a single friend in the world that you could have called?

Yeah because friends don't prank each other all the time. Also, what #55 said.

Wait.. Don't dorm rooms usually have their own bathrooms? I know when I was in college, Residence had bathrooms in every dorm.

dspadres 0

Not every school is the same.

p1loter 0

that depends on the layout of the room. My first dorm had suite style bathrooms, others, like the one I'm in now, has community.

0515_dw_090084 0

My dorms have community style bathrooms. The entire floor shares one bathroom with stalls. The showers are stalls too. It's like living at Walmart. :p

MiddleChild08 0

my dorm has 8 private bathrooms. each one has a sink, a toilet, and a shower. only the cleaning staff has keys to unlock them, so no one can bust in on you.

dspadres 0

So write all their asses up! Use your RA powers.

you didn't have anything thin in your room that you could shove between the door & frame to push the pennies out? Like a credit card or something?

yourworstnightma_fml 0

When I first read this, I thought it said, "my friends decided to stick penises in the doorframe. I was like WTF?!?

Glad I wasn't the only one haha. I was like...they stuck their penises in the doorframe?? Sounds painful...

wearinsexypants 0

if you really were an RA you would have a bunch of other RA's #s, at least the ones in your building... You would probably also have a supervisor if not more than one, as well as know how to get in contact with maintenance and/or campus security.

thethreestooges 0

Perhaps they do have all those numbers but their phone is dead. Or perhaps they lost their phone and are still waiting for a replacement. We don't know the whole story. Remember, when you submit an FML, you're only allowed so many characters in which to tell your story.